Tips for getting advice from the professional members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I may be. But at least I'm not too tight/stupid to do something I am ill equipped and I'll informed to do, therefore putting my family at risk.

But you crack on fella. A schit I give not.

I may be. But at least I'm not too tight/stupid to do something I am ill equipped and I'll informed to do, therefore putting my family at risk.

But you crack on fella. A schit I give not.

well at least you admitted that you're a complete C-nut....... it's a start I guess

Sponsored Links
Did I admit anything? Did I?

Seems English language comprehension passed you by too.

:)

now, now Dan....you don't want to go breaking one of your own golden rules do you?

and I quote....

"Many of us are well educated. Quite possibly more so than you. Assume nothing."

now, now Dan....you don't want to go breaking one of your own golden rules do you?

and I quote....

"Many of us are well educated. Quite possibly more so than you. Assume nothing."
I'm certainly better educated than you!! Did you have ANY formal education?

I'm certainly better educated than you!! Did you have ANY formal education?

Well I don't profess to be the next Einstein, baffling you with personal theories on quantum physics et al.... but I have 8 GCSE's, A BA Honours Degree in Creative Writing and Video Production from Bucks Uni, various IT certifications including the CCNP, Security+, CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc.

I can program in C, Python, Perl and Bash with a little bit of Ruby and Java thrown in for good measure. I can develop web applications in Php with MySQL databases.... oh and I'm a "google warrior" as well.;)

Admittedly though, I couldn't possibly compete on an intellectual level with you "gas safe" engineers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back