Tobias Elwood says we should rejoin Single Market

Sponsored Links
A 105 page document, which presumably even you haven't read - otherwise I feel sure you'd gave just quoted a few of the better highlights
I’ve read it

its the most awful rancid hogwash…I dare say those incapable of critical thought lap it up.

What are you doing to help these "deprived" people that you are so concerned about J&K? Has your private development given them any work? I've known many such estates and the people thereon. Those with drive move away to get jobs. There are 5.3 million people on out-of-work benefits, yet we are told that businesses cannot recruit staff. We have a huge national debt and all sorts of other problems, yet we pay 5 million not to work. Why not put those 5 million to good use!

Where do you get this stuff from Andy?.

'the evil of idleness' Charles Dickens died years ago. FFS.

You mean the Russians? Champions of Brexit and war with their neighbours. Pfft.
How many Russians have crossed the English channel this year looking for asylum.
Explain how the Russians have undermined the UKs national sovereignty.
Are the Russians behind the N.I. Protocol.
Are the Russians threatening to destroy the UK with trade sanctions.

Sponsored Links
There is a conspiracy in the EU to cause maximum damage to the UK

It’s the French ( scoundrels) who are behind it

They cannot be trusted they are also involved in under handed caper with Putin to put pressure on the Ukranians ( scoundrels )

How many Russians have crossed the English channel this year looking for asylum.
Not sure of the numbers ref' Russian asylum seekers to the UK or why they would go via France...?

You mean their concerted effort to influence/persuade UK citizens to leave the EU? Or their funding of the Tory party? Or perhaps you mean the bankrolling of Aron Banks?

No. That was Boris's fu3k up.

Are the Russians threatening to destroy the UK with trade sanctions.
Not as long as Boris keeps providing knighthoods to Russian oligarchs.

The Brexit self-harm was a UK contrived and executed idea.

Brexit - utter pile of poo.

Oh I thought the Russians were heavily involved

Thought you and others have made reference to it on numerous occasions ?

Where do you get this stuff from Andy?.

'the evil of idleness' Charles Dickens died years ago. FFS.
Andy is a funny chap, I do wonder which century he lives in.

Andys belief in the evil of idleness is just lazy thinking…….

Are the Russians threatening to destroy the UK with trade sanctions
No

thats all caused by Brexit.

Oh I thought the Russians were heavily involved
Correct. The Russians will seize any opportunity to sow discord in the West. One of their genius moves was helping the idiot Trump into power and backing Brexit.

Correct. The Russians will seize any opportunity to sow discord in the West. One of their genius moves was helping the idiot Trump into power and backing Brexit.

Well there you go than

Tis all the Russians fault

Russian infiltrators

They may well have infiltrated the SNP as well ref a possible independance vote ? And Northern Ireland nationalists ???

It's rather odd that many in the rest of the EU are well aware that the USA isn't keen on it. In fact the ERG lot and actually Tory in general are fond of going there and talking to right wing think tanks. The UK's diplo was rather dismayed that they ignored the other lot when Trump was in power.

Biden - well extremely proud of his Irish heritage. A lot of Americans are. They even needed telling that IRA donations were not a good idea.

By all means confuse it all with rumours that Russia helped get Trump elected but why would they bother doing anything worthwhile with respect to the UK and in the EU with the ERG and Farage around. Toss in ex pro EU Boris too. Compareed with the USA we are more or less irrelevant in this respect.

Sponsored Links
Back