Tobias Elwood says we should rejoin Single Market

Sponsored Links
There will be a lot who live hand to mouth, but I am aware that a lot 'supplement' their income - they must do, to live in the style they do..
And what style is that, Harry. I'm currently working on a private development slap bang in the middle of a large (mainly) council housing estate. I see a lot of deprevation around where I am working, but very little evidence of people living "high on the hog". Maybe they all come out to play after we go home (although where, there isn't a pub?) One of the things you notice us how few cars some streets have, and how poor the local shops are in terms of what they sell

Sponsored Links
Mostly a lot of meaningless woffle, Talk the talk with no clear idea how walk the walk. Bullshite baffles brains.

I'm actually stunned at how we've surpassed the EU in a number of ways since Brexit. Russian sanctions, aid and arms to Ukraine, defence alliances with USA and Australia, vaccine rollout, trade deals, the list goes on.

I'm actually stunned at how we've surpassed the EU in a number of ways since Brexit. Russian sanctions, aid and arms to Ukraine, defence alliances with USA and Australia, vaccine rollout, trade deals, the list goes on.
Thank God for war, eh filly?

Are you seriously attaching Brexit to war?

FFS!

Most remainers do for some bizarre reason, they cling to the purpose of the EU being an aim to achieve peace in Europe after the second world unpleasantless, that's worked well hasn't it?

It is flexible, the EU offered Theresa May the backstop, which allowed the whole of the UK stay inside the SM with no membership contribution.
I quite liked that idea, but think over time they were legislate to damage us.

Most remainers do for some bizarre reason, they cling to the purpose of the EU being an aim to achieve peace in Europe after the second world unpleasantless, that's worked well hasn't it?

All things considered it has worked very well.
No, the war in the Balkans doesn't really count since they're still not in the EU, and remain unlikely to do so while strong sympathy for Russia remains culturally embedded in their national interests.
We don't really remember how strong the sentiment for avoiding another European war was when the EU was set up but events in Ukraine should remind us how fragile these institutions are when placed under external pressures like Brexit.

I have, many times, feel free to search my posting history.
A 105 page document, which presumably even you haven't read - otherwise I feel sure you'd gave just quoted a few of the better highlights
oops; got them the wrong way round.

Perhaps Gone would be good enough to summarise what he's read for people who do not have time to read such a long document.

Sponsored Links
Back