Today's mystery item

You could save them and "invent" a use for them one day. Would not be the first time that someone has come up with a brill idea.

Sponsored Links
Not really john, I too can open in a new tab and zoom there but it becomes just as fuzzy.
Never mind I have seen/said all I need to.

It's a "thingymabobwatchamacallitdoodahwotsitsname".

Not really john, I too can open in a new tab and zoom there but it becomes just as fuzzy.
[I presume you are referring to the zoomed pic which I posted a while back]
Fair enough. I just thought that when you wrote:
.... I cannot zoom in on that photo without it becoming unrecognizable.
... you were, for whatever reason, perhaps having more difficulty than I did with zooming - since the zoomed pic I posted was certainly still 'recognisable'.

Just looked on my phone, didn't find a need to zoom.
No I don't have any ideas either. Material looks somewhat similar to some of the very old DIN terminals but at 95-100mm it doesn't work for me.
I also wondered if for some non German type of DIN rail, I remember Dorman had some early MCB's well not sure about the M they were rather large, called LoadMaster which had a special rail. But what ever they were for, likely rubbish now.

Oh and yes I can't zoom in on a picture with my watch. But I can only select pre written replies, so would not be used to view this forum.

Sponsored Links
I also wondered if for some non German type of DIN rail, I remember Dorman had some early MCB's well not sure about the M they were rather large, called LoadMaster which had a special rail. But what ever they were for, likely rubbish now.

Oh and yes I can't zoom in on a picture with my watch. But I can only select pre written replies, so would not be used to view this forum.
I can't see any connexion withloadmasters.
Bear in mind these are100mm x 150mm or so. We really need to get away from DINrail or any derivative.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back