Toilet in garden cabin

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Yep all sorted on that front thank you. Just another quickie - is it ok to mount a 110mm swept tee upside down? Why would I do this you ask - please see pic. The plan is to come off for the air vent pipe and also the toilet soil pipe.

Attachments

• IMG-20160729-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160729-WA0005.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 105
Sponsored Links
Hi,
Yep all sorted on that front thank you. Just another quickie - is it ok to mount a 110mm swept tee upside down? Why would I do this you ask - please see pic. The plan is to come off for the air vent pipe and also the toilet soil pipe.

Not ideal! You'll get build up, over time, on the sharp lip of the upside down T. You could use m&f 135's to get the drop!

Thanks for the info guys, another quick Q.... This stopcock http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/d20/Valves/sd2696/Poly+Stopcock/p39751 am I correct in thinking I can use both 25mm and 15mm mdpe? Its just some seem to say they connect copper to MDPE rather than mdpe to mdpe?

Thanks as always

That's fine, as long as you have the liners for the two different sizes of MDPE!

Hi, I bought one of these but Im not convinced its right? I put the back on then the olive and some ptfe and tighten the stopcock up - I can pull it off with a little force so its not going to withstand the pressure of water. Is there a chance this doesn't house MDPE as everything else is right?

Cheers

Did you put a stiff plastic liner into the end of the MDPE tube before you put it into the fitting?

Yep - 25mm liner. Ive just ordered an MDPE stopcock and I'll take this one back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back