Toilet leak

Not much to see there ,just check around the inlet valve to supply pipe union for any dampness. Can you take pics of underneath of cistern / flush pipe and connections / both ends ?

Sponsored Links
Not much to see there ,just check around the inlet valve to supply pipe union for any dampness. Can you take pics of underneath of cistern / flush pipe and connections / both ends ?

I've just had the whole thing out and then put it back together when I seen your post terryplumb! I have realigned the flush pipe and pressed home the cone again to see If that helps.

Checked the inlet and other bits and will see how it is over the next 24hrs or so.

Watch this space, fingers crossed!!

Reading through this thread, if you have ruled out all connections then the fault probably lies within the moulding of the pan.
I have had a few such issues with certain online bathroom suppliers, that customers used, and its bloody infuriating because whilst the supplier usually sends out a replacement pan, free of charge and is not interested in the return of the faulty one... who pays for the labour? :mad:

To check this, connect the pan up outside with waste to a drain and run a hose continuously into the flush inlet (with a bit of rigging obviously). Place pan on a flattened cardboard box and keep it all off the ground.
Bit of a ball ache but it should give you the answer you seek :)

• Thanks
Reactions: rvp
Sponsored Links
Update.

Sine re aligning the fush pipe and cone fingers crossed since there has been not wetness on the floor.

Cheers all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back