Tomato Paperwork

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Hgvs go on diesel.
He's making it impossible for diesel vehicles to come into london.
What the midget will do next is anyone's nightmare and hgvs are one of his targets because whatever charges he'd impose on them, they'll have to pay.

Tell that to mr midget khant.
He's building shoe boxes (aka tower blocks) everywhere.
Feels like London population will double in the next 5 years.
If they didn't build these dormitories, people would have no place to stay in London and look somewhere else.
what Khan is doing is necessary to comply with the Conservative governments emissions and carbon targets

Sponsored Links
A penny a kilo cheaper now than they were 14 years ago. Thanks for proving my claim.
Maybe you could tell us how average wages have risen since 2010, and how much costs have risen in comparison?

You truly are very stupid!

Sponsored Links
If you cant afford a good car, get a better job?

If you don't like where you live, move.
I'm retired and there's no much on the market that is ulez compliant better than my car.
Unless I spend £30k.
I could afford that but I don't want to throw money away.
BTW, aren't you the one screaming "democracy" at every opportunity?
How democratic is it to tell people "if you can't afford a good car, get a better job?"
I'm retired, so no will to get a better job.
The job I do now is the best one can get.

I'm retired and there's no much on the market that is ulez compliant better than my car.
Unless I spend £30k.
I could afford that but I don't want to throw money away.
BTW, aren't you the one screaming "democracy" at every opportunity?
How democratic is it to tell people "if you can't afford a good car, get a better job?"
I'm retired, so no will to get a better job.
The job I do now is the best one can get.
the comment about getting a better job to get a better car was from another thread, I'm sure you know the 1. You "liked" the comment.

Its the same mentality that says move if you don't like it where you are.

but do you think a mayor of a different flavour (conservative) would be doing anything different ?

the comment about getting a better job to get a better car was from another thread, I'm sure you know the 1. You "liked" the comment.

Its the same mentality that says move if you don't like it where you are.

but do you think a mayor of a different flavour (conservative) would be doing anything different ?
Bayley had in his manifesto to scrap ulez.
Then of course politicians would say anything to get a vote and then do exactly the opposite when elected.

There are issues with air quality in London. It needs to be addressed. Is ulez the best way? I don't know, but can't think of a much better way of reducing emissions than persuade or force people not to use cars

Maybe you could tell us how average wages have risen since 2010, and how much costs have risen in comparison?
My post in this tomato thread was about tomatoes being cheaper now than they have been in the past. The graph you put up proved it. I'm not biting on your post trying to taking it off topic but feel free to start another thread on that and we can all ignore you as per most of the threads you start. ;)

Last edited:
lots of loverly tomatoes here

FpwzU9jX0AAAyBO

at Creuse Intermarche

My post in this tomato thread was about tomatoes being cheaper now than they have been in the past. The graph you put up proved it. I'm not biting on you trying to taking it off topic but feel free to start another thread on that and we can all ignore you as per most of the threads you start. ;)
but you didn't prove anything. 1 example is nothing to do with averages

My post in this tomato thread was about tomatoes being cheaper now than they have been in the past.
Carry on spouting your usual BS...

You've been caught out yet again...

But at least in these gloomy times you never fail to give us a laugh (y)

There are issues with air quality in London. It needs to be addressed. Is ulez the best way? I don't know, but can't think of a much better way of reducing emissions than persuade or force people not to use cars
1 airplane taking off from Heathrow (within the ulez) pollutes as much as a diesel van in a year.
This is just an excuse to make money.
Even his own expert report (paid by us) says that the ulez would make negligible changes to air quality.
And don't forget that this is one of the hardest period that working people are facing in recent years.
It's the wrong move at the wrong time and everyone is against the khant.
Apart from people who don't go out or don't drive of course.
He wants London to become a slum.
And I blame the Tories for giving a mayor so much power.

Sponsored Links
Back