Tomato Paperwork

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Correct.

Should have been done years ago.

But, back then, it was "the wrong move, at the wrong time".

T'was ever thus.
You must be one of the selfish non drivers who spends days on the sofa munching on McDonald's with fat in your arteries and then worring about air quality.

Boll@x!

(Read the above while pretending to cough)
it’s true.

“we will reduce PM2.5 concentrations across the UK, so that the number of people living in locations above the WHOguideline level of 10 μg/m3 is reduced by 50% by 2025”

“government is committed to cutting air pollution from all forms of transport.

We published Road to Zero, which sets our plans to end the sale of new conventional petrol and diesel cars and vans by 2040. We will position the UK as the best place in the world to develop, manufacture and use zero exhaust emissions vehicles and, during the transition, we will ensure that the cleanest conventional vehicles are driven on our roads.”

I agree with most of what you say. Except, unfortunately the same people who invented Brexit are the same ones who have presided over the sale of many of our companies and industries that were worth having. The same politicians again want to make us even more reliant on foreign food producers by rewilding the countryside and importing substandard, low welfare meat from the other side of the world with trade deals that damage our own farmers. Politicians, mainly Tory in these cases, are the problem - not the solution.

This is true. We need rid of all of the current political class. There is only one party: The Uniparty. The EU is part of it.

Sponsored Links
Supermarkets have too much power in the UK
Exactly. And THATS the real problem with the 'shortage'. As said, all smaller shops/greengrocers have plenty o' tomatoes on their shelves because they buy from the fruit market.

You must be one of the selfish non drivers who spends days on the sofa munching on McDonald's with fat in your arteries and then worring about air quality.

Says the bitter old pensioner who can't afford to drive the badge he couldn't afford to buy, living in a place he can't stand and, when he does venture out on the road, thinks it is "safe" to polish someone else's bumper (even his wife's), because he relies on a computer to brake for him (y)

No worries about air quality up here, Marra :cool:

But only a two-star review for their quality.
Maybe time to switch supermarkets, old bean.

I've been hooked on Piccolini tom's for a while now: sweet, crisp and juicy: i eat 'em like sweets.:mrgreen:
Shop bought toms are only a get you by measure for me until my own toms bear fruit. You cannot imagine the smell, taste and texture of home-grown tomatoes.

560BD6B6-657B-4995-A173-7CB70BCB4BBC.jpegC1349482-F3CC-4C18-A7E5-60C262E79281.jpeg13C4A6EA-543A-4CB5-A71E-0C15E33FF4AE.jpeg

Shop bought toms are only a get you by measure for me until my own toms bear fruit. You cannot imagine the smell, taste and texture of home-grown tomatoes.

View attachment 296996View attachment 296997View attachment 296998
I haven't grown any since the Blight of '18 wiped out most of the crop.
I've seen some nice looking pot grown varieties that'd hang in baskets, so maybe this year...'til i can sort some space for a greenhouse.
The difference from shop bought has to be tasted to believe it.

Says the bitter old pensioner who can't afford to drive the badge he couldn't afford to buy, living in a place he can't stand and, when he does venture out on the road, thinks it is "safe" to polish someone else's bumper (even his wife's), because he relies on a computer to brake for him (y)

No worries about air quality up here, Marra :cool:
Who told you I don't like the place I live in?
I like it, that's why I hate your boyfriend Khant for trying to make it a slum.
If you had a quarter of the cars I had in my life...
And who told you I'm an "old" pensioner.
I'm a pensioner, surely not old.
As said, I didn't have to work into my 70s to retire.
What age would you be able to retire Mr Rockefeller???

it’s true.

“we will reduce PM2.5 concentrations across the UK, so that the number of people living in locations above the WHOguideline level of 10 μg/m3 is reduced by 50% by 2025”

“government is committed to cutting air pollution from all forms of transport.

We published Road to Zero, which sets our plans to end the sale of new conventional petrol and diesel cars and vans by 2040. We will position the UK as the best place in the world to develop, manufacture and use zero exhaust emissions vehicles and, during the transition, we will ensure that the cleanest conventional vehicles are driven on our roads.”

So what would happen if the mayor didn't comply?

Who told you I don't like the place I live in?
I like it, that's why I hate your boyfriend Khant for trying to make it a slum.
If you had a quarter of the cars I had in my life...
And who told you I'm an "old" pensioner.
I'm a pensioner, surely not old.
As said, I didn't have to work into my 70s to retire.
What age would you be able to retire Mr Rockefeller???

If you don't like people spitballing about your personal circumstances, don't do the same to them (y)

Supermarket price gouging.
"Price gouging"? That's profiteering in old money.

Why do you always have to adopt trendy new words Notch? First it's Kyiv, now it Price Gouging.

Not got a mind of your own? Bit of a sheep?

Sponsored Links
Back