Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am referring to the most recent incident (of Farage) being "shaken". I do not agree with his policies, his tactics or his divisive rhetoric.

I despise Farage but don't believe that he deserved to be "shaken". It is very telling that his response wasn't to start punching the "shaker" or to claim that he was worried that it was an acid attack.

Edit- maybe he deserves it but it shouldn't have happened.

Sponsored Links
I despise Farage but don't believe that he deserved to be "shaken". It is very telling that his response wasn't to start punching the "shaker" or to claim that he was worried that it was an acid attack.

Edit- maybe he deserves it but it shouldn't have happened.

It makes Farage a victim and gives him more media coverage.

Not the outcome the milkshake thrower wanted.

It makes Farage a victim and gives him more media coverage.

Not the outcome the milkshake thrower wanted.

Indeed, and his followers then get to claim the higher moral ground.

IMO the key difference with the TR incidents is that TR actively encroaches on people's personal space whilst shoving his phone in their face (often in an attempt to get a negative response), Farage, for all his faults doesn't do that. Hence I don't think that he should have been "shaked".

Reminds me of when two Jags got egged and he threw a fair few punches :LOL: guy deserved it. But if that was a right winger oh my god imagine the tears and tantrums..

Sponsored Links
Its a convenient crutch to divert attention from the real issues such as a lack of manifesto or policies.

Ha ha ha!!

A745967A-7169-44C9-A52F-669D766182F0.png

A far right winger you mean, everyone who isn't behind Jehwemy is far right.
Apparently.

Perhaps we should stop using the term far right to describe the likes of TR and his followers. Why not just call them racists?

The Brexit vote demonstrated that there are many racists on both sides of the "political spectrum", as is evidenced by Corbyn refusing to back a second referendum because of fears about losing votes in traditional northern Labour strongholds.

Doh, perhaps they are now trying to negotiate contracts for white wipe clean shirts.

In 50 years from now when grandparents are telling their grandkids about having saved the world from the rise of the second Axis powers, they will talk about defeating the Teflon Shirts.

...and that his attacker has been charged with assault.
Quite right too.
1. The practice needs to be discouraged.
2. As someone has already said TR was in the guy's face needling him.
3. The milkshake on Farage looks like it could have been a premeditated act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back