Too hot...

So says the guy who's country squanders 25% of the worlds oil.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:

joe

Just 25%????....is that all?? I would have thought it was a lot higher than that........hmmm.....the air con feels good now ;)

mlb3c said:
joe-90 said:

joe

Just 25%????....is that all?? I would have thought it was a lot higher than that........hmmm.....the air con feels good now ;)

As the price of crude oil climbs ever higher - you'll stop laughing shortly.

Waddya gonna do then?

joe

Sponsored Links

Waddya gonna do then?

joe
Probably end up being a moron like you :LOL:

I'm actually trying a CHP plant on a small scale at home. I'm using a 3 cylider Kubota diesel engine, it has a CAT on the exhaust to clean up the emissions, furthermore I run it on Natural Gas. First trials look quite promising 20 Kw of power available, virtually silent and I suspect sufficient heat to heat the house in winter time.

During the summer i.e. the last few weeks by running the pump for my underfloor conservatory heating I have been heating my hot water by solar means.

So, assh*le, whilst I'm in a very comfortable 19 deg C, 20% humidity environment, I am doing my bit but I do like to be comfortable as well. Have YOU considered the global warming you're doing with your PC and and the useless drivel that you're imposing on us?

Regards - Jack :D :D :D
P.S. Before anyone jumps down my throat saying you can't run a diesel on gas...... YOU CAN.

johnb80 said:

Waddya gonna do then?

joe
Probably end up being a moron like you :LOL:

I'm actually trying a CHP plant on a small scale at home. I'm using a 3 cylider Kubota diesel engine, it has a CAT on the exhaust to clean up the emissions, furthermore I run it on Natural Gas. First trials look quite promising 20 Kw of power available, virtually silent and I suspect sufficient heat to heat the house in winter time.

During the summer i.e. the last few weeks by running the pump for my underfloor conservatory heating I have been heating my hot water by solar means.

So, assh*le, I am doing my bit but I do like to be comfortable.

Regards - Jack :D :D :D
P.S. Before anyone jumps down my throat saying you can't run a diesel on gas...... YOU CAN.

..and it all adds to global warming.

Well doesn't it eh, Jack? PS mind the sun don't get ya!

Are you a vampire by any chance?

joe

just a quick one. portable air cons or one with only one outlet are not as efficient because the large amount of air you feel on the hot outlet side, being pumped outside, is drawn from the same air inside the room that you have just cooled and is therefore being replaced with warm air drawn in from outside of the area being cooled

just a quick one. portable air cons or one with only one outlet are not as efficient because the large amount of air you feel on the hot outlet side, being pumped outside, is drawn from the same air inside the room that you have just cooled and is therefore being replaced with warm air drawn in from outside of the area being cooled

After 3 years they may have it sorted..... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back