Took my car to kwik fit, driving home and the car cut out and leaking fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
This death trap gets even worse!

Andy

I genuinely don't know why I click on these threads, so painful to read..

We had an axxxhole customer, every single time the bike was at our shop it came back with a complete unrelated fault (ever since you serviced it, blah blah blah..).

Think last time the fuel gauge had stopped working after we fitted a front tyre, of course it did...

We had an axxxhole customer, every single time the bike was at our shop it came back with a complete unrelated fault (ever since you serviced it, blah blah blah..).

Think last time the fuel gauge had stopped working after we fitted a front tyre, of course it did...

My friend works at VW and he tells me some similar stories.
Last week they changed oil, oil filter and air filter to a 6 year old golf.
All good until the guy came back saying that brakes where squeaking because of something that they must have done.
WTF!
It turned out he had some chinese discs and pads fitted by a backstreet garage a few weeks before.
"I swear boss, they never squeaked before!"

Sponsored Links
But instead, you went to a fast fit outlet. Kwik-Fit can in no way be described as a 'garage'.

I AM NOT BEING OFF WITH YOU BUT I FEEL YOU ARE NOT READING THE ORIGINAL POST PROPERLY, AGAIN. I WOULD NOT HAVE TOOK IT TO KWIK FIT IF IT WAS NEEDING ANY REPAIRS, I ONLY TOOK IT THERE TO GET A CLAMP CUT OFF THE EXHAUST AND UNDER BONNET PRE MOT CHECKS WHICH I ASSUMED THEY'D BE AT EAST CAPABLE O DOING

My friend works at VW and he tells me some similar stories.
Last week they changed oil, oil filter and air filter to a 6 year old golf.
All good until the guy came back saying that brakes where squeaking because of something that they must have done.
WTF!
It turned out he had some chinese discs and pads fitted by a backstreet garage a few weeks before.
"I swear boss, they never squeaked before!"

HAD HE HAD THE CAR FOR OVER 4 YEARS AND NOT HAD ANY PROBOEMS WITH THE BRAKES UNITL 5 MINUTES ATER LEAVING THE GARAGE ???

5 MINUTES AFTER IT LEFT YOUR GARAGE IN THE AREA YOU WERE WORKING THOUGH ?

AND DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO IF YOUR JUST GOING TO COPLAIN,

Last edited:
1. Stop shouting.
2. Read through your post before posting, lots of spelling mistakes, the computer/laptop checks and highlights them for you.
3. Take your car to a Vauxhall dealer or scrap yard.

Andy

Lets try to clear things up.
You say you smell unburnt fuel....correct?
Have you seen any liquid fuel anywhere at all - or just smelt it?
John :)

I wonder if it's leaking diesel all the time and it's your sense of smell that's coming and going.

Get a test!

But not at Krap Fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back