tool kit

Sponsored Links
arrr thats rotten, besides i dont know where bster keeps his van :LOL:

bster said:
(surly someone can sort a slicy pipe cutter for 10mm).

TB30226.jpg

Sponsored Links
I dont need to have my tools arf inched as i do i good job of losing them anyway.

This week i've lost a Bahco 8" wide jaw, rad spanner and my best 'Staples' pencil!

o well its gettin late thanks for the help guys its apreciated
terry

na you never had any to busy inventing the pipe cutter for ten mil pipes, try being an hgv driver you lose more pens than you steal

doyle said:
arrr thats rotten, besides i dont know where bster keeps his van :LOL:

No point anyway, he hasn't even got a 10mm pipeslice :rolleyes:

proberbly dont have a van either, buster send your address well have a whip round for a junior hacksaw for yer

oily boily

i want a proper slice not an adjustable!

I've emailed Kopex and asked them to make me one!

The semi auto cutters would be ok but they are to big.

I find it quicker to cut 10mm with a junior then rub the pipe with some sand paper.
Actually a better flow rate is achevied this way as the bore is kept the same!
(yes i read it from a boook on a saturday night with a couple of beers in my airing cupboard whilst making love to my part L cylinder). :LOL:

i think the best tool for ten mil pipe would be a dremmel with cutter this would reduce squashing the pipe if saws are doing it.

bster said:
I find it quicker to cut 10mm with a junior then rub the pipe with some sand paper.

Just hope you don't get copper swarf getting into a radiator and giving you pinholes. :eek:

bster said:
I dont need to have my tools arf inched as i do i good job of losing them anyway.

This week i've lost a Bahco 8" wide jaw, rad spanner and my best 'Staples' pencil!

Tsk Tsk, losing tools just won't do...

I can open my van and find EVERY tool, even in the dark (although it usually involves moving stuff out of the way first). Always check where you have been working before you leave, just in case you've left something behind. Put everything back where you know it is.

Although I've just had my leatherman pinched out of the door pocket of my van whilst it was in getting serviced... bar stewards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back