top gear

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok, clarkson can be a bit full of himself
and hammond is just a big kid.

but the first of the new series had me crying with laughter for longer than i can remember..
clarkson actually looked like he shat himself when he lost it in the koeng
and as for the monkeys ... lol pmsl

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he was quivering in the back seat of that "convertible", he was 5h1tting himself!!!!!

And they DESTROYED a carwash!!!!!! :eek: It looked like a motor overheating and catching fire, i'd love to know how that happened!!! Love how they ran away lol.

crafty1289 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he was quivering in the back seat of that "convertible", he was 5h1tting himself!!!!!

And they DESTROYED a carwash!!!!!! :eek: It looked like a motor overheating and catching fire, i'd love to know how that happened!!! Love how they ran away lol.

i think the motor was stopped in its tracks by the unique convertable :D :D ;)

i think it was a poor show that nobody pushed the emergency stop button

but appart from that it was hillarious :LOL:

it was they way they said ' we basically managed to catch something on fire that is made of water'
absolute class writing

Sponsored Links
i don't wanna put a dampener on the subject but - in the local paper it said no fire was caused when top gear was there they set of a smoke canister and edited the fire bits in , bit of a shame really cause i like the bloody programme :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah but it's just comedy they can stage what they like but as long as it makes us laugh.. who really cares?

The only entertaining thing I've ever seen regarding Clarkson is the footage of him literally vomiting in the back seat of a jet fighter. What an idiot. Be warned, this is the sort of freak you end up with when you raise your child believing him to be Paddington Bear.

Sponsored Links
Back