Tories Are Gone.

Not much of a choice, but YES. At lesst then we had economic growth and the NHS wasn't in such a bad state, and thr pound wasn't worth nothing, and we had enough people to pick fruit, and to work in hospitals, and a larger pice force, and a larger military, etc, etc ...

And, then when Labour left, they left a note that there is no money in the pot ;)

Sponsored Links
Then you have a closed mind. I could see many more advantages than disadvantages to being in the EC - the primary ones being ease of trade and freedom of movement. But then I lived part of my life in Europe, not just here. And I'm not xenophobic, unlike a lot of Brexers

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like Raab though.

Raab is Johnson's harmless and obliging stooge.

A simpleton rolled out to deliver Johnson's lies. He parrots what Johnson has told him, believing, like a child, that it is true.
Subsequently, the ground is cut from under his feet when Johnson changes his story.

Remember he was the Brexit Secretary who wasn't aware that a lot of UK's trade passes between Dover and Calais.

The Justice Secretary who didn't know what misogyny is

The Foreign Secretary who stayed on holiday while Afghanistan collapsed

The Deputy Prime Minister who sneered at a woman from working class origins being invited to an opera

The man who said there were 250 Omnicron cases in hospital
(there were ten)

Johnson has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people to work for him. That's where Raab belongs.

Sponsored Links
The Foreign Secretary who stayed on holiday while Afghanistan collapsed

To be fair, we were only assisting the US in a small capacity and once they decided to go, there was nothing for our Foreign secretary to do.

He wouldn't even make a phone call about the evacuation.

One more resignation at the top....

FW60i3UXoAAfZTM.jpeg

Boris seems to have suggested that if there is a vote of no confidence in him he will call a general election. Seems to be if you get rid of me I'll get rid of all of you approach. He will still be PM until a replacement has been found.

Seems our unwritten constitution then comes into play. He has to go ask the Queen. As there is an alternative, elect a new PM seems she should say no. How true is this. Pass but a so called expert in it was on the tv.

Do you believe that Putin just invaded Ukraine for the fun of it.
If you believe that, then you truly are a nut job.
You do realise that the EU and NATO aren't the same thing, don't you?
(since Ukraine's wish to join NATO was Putin's 'justification')

And you do realise that Putin took over Crimea and destabilised the eastern areas of Ukraine years ago, don't you?

I guess the facts escaped your nut job mind!

I'd be happy with a GE.. as long as it's this year. This sh-show has to end one way or another.

Boris should ask the Queen to dissolve Parliament and then let the Conservatives pick the bones out of that!
As much as Boris has been an idiot over the last few months I don't believe any of the current crop could take over. Those that could have also blotted their copy book.

Be nice to see him stay and accomplish more, but basically he's delivered, his work is done, we're out of the EU.

Foaming at the mouth remainers will no doubt be peeing their panties at the thought of a remainer taking the helm and reversing it all, ain't going to happen.

Labour taking over, ain't going to happen.

Liberals taking over, ain't going to happen.

Sponsored Links
Back