Tories Are Gone.

I'd rather have neither, is that an option?

I certainly would prefer Kier over Boris at the moment if had to chose between parties.. I probably would prefer some of other members to be PM from the con party than Boris, though to be fair none of them are that good as it's taken ages for them to come to the correct conclusion about Boris.

Sponsored Links
Maybe you wouldn’t prefer Blair if you were a friend or relative of the 179 British soldiers that died or the thousands that were injured on his fictitious hunt for WMD.
Blair indeed is guilty for the consequences of his illegal war...

But maybe you might now prefer to condemn the actions of borisconi and the tory governments since 2010 that cost far more lives?

Namely the tens of thousands UK citizens who perished in the name of 'austerity'!

Any day. Best days I ever had financially.
Perfectly true. The war - forget it. Same would have happened who ever was in. What the USA want is what they usually get.

The lies came from one of the MI's.

Sponsored Links
Irrelevant really! Blair's not around.
I just want someone, even if they are tory, to be better. It's not too much to ask not to be lied to.

What are the alternatives?
Fishy Dishy Rishi - who ran away after bumbling up with the economoy?
Saji Javi - who leaves abd keeps coming back?
Priti - the overweight penguin?
Angela Rayner?

Diane Abbott?

There wasn't £350 million a week sent to the EU. That was a lie

Furthermore, there wouldn't be spare money to spend after leaving, because the cost of being out are far, far, far higher than the cost of being a member.

It's time for you to give up supporting Johnson the liar.

All politicans are sleazy and liars though?

Blair indeed is guilty for the consequences of his illegal war...

But maybe you might now prefer to condemn the actions of borisconi and the tory governments since 2010 that cost far more lives?

Namely the tens of thousands UK citizens who perished in the name of 'austerity'!
Name a few of them.

What are the alternatives?
Fishy Dishy Rishi - who ran away after bumbling up with the economoy?
Saji Javi - who leaves abd keeps coming back?
Priti - the overweight penguin?
Angela Rayner?

Diane Abbott?
So the cons party have not one single person who can step up as PM in your mind?! Blimey.

Ok, I'll have Larry the cat on that basis.

All politicans are sleazy and liars though?
None have them have been as bad as Boris. Even what is happening today has never happened in the sheer numbers it is, and counting.

Me, personally it's a win win. He goes and we, as a country, hopefully get someone better within the Cons. If he stays, the whole cons party will more than likely get voted out next election.

Cool.

Would you prefer Blair over Boris?
Not much of a choice, but YES. At lesst then we had economic growth and the NHS wasn't in such a bad state, and thr pound wasn't worth nothing, and we had enough people to pick fruit, and to work in hospitals, and a larger pice force, and a larger military, etc, etc ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris was not responsible for Brexit. The British public was.
Boris was only partly responsible for getting a Brexit vote, but he did most certainly lie his head off during that campaign, as usual. However, the utter balls up that he has since made of Brexit is down to him - he's at the helm, he's therefore responsible. I don't recollect that the vote or even the Leave campaign included any reference to leaving the Customs Union, nor that there could be a hard Brexit (as we now have) - it was allanout sinlit uplands and umicorns, seeingly. Instead what we have is a trsin crash which has lefyvus as the only countrybin Europe which will experience zero economic growth next year - and no growth means no pay rises, and no tax cuts (unless you increase borrowi gs, which he has done)

Any right minded, clear thinking person, capable of solving a problem above trying to force an oversize square block into a round hole, must surely know that his time is now well & truly up.

Except for Boris.

Which prompts me to think that Boris hisself, isn't a right minded, clear thinking person, capable of solving a problem above trying to force an oversize square block into a round hole.

Sponsored Links
Back