Tories Are Gone.

I have a question.
Why all this hatred for Boris? Is this something being drummed up by media? To what end?

The only thing he lied about is attending a party in his own house.
He's also lied about not knowing about Pincher's history, tried the 'this matter is closed' line, and then had to do a complete U turn when an ex civil servant comes out and tells the world that he briefed Boris about Pincher's past.

and that's just in the last few days.

The PM should be setting the standards that MP's abide by. It pains me to say it as i'm a conservative by nature through and through, but Boris is just not fit for office.

Sponsored Links
He's also lied about not knowing about Pincher's history, tried the 'this matter is closed' line, and then had to do a complete U turn when an ex civil servant comes out and tells the world that he briefed Boris about Pincher's past.

and that's just in the last few days.

The PM should be setting the standards that MP's abide by. It pains me to say it as i'm a conservative by nature through and through, but Boris is just not fit for office.
So, just three things then?
The way media and everyone is after him, it makes Tony Blair - the WMD liar, look like a saint.

"And that is worth protecting, that is worth defending, that delivers long-term prosperity
EU or its predecessor the common market was a good idea at first.
Nothing wrong with a common trade area, as long as sticks to its original Misson.
This new manifestation of trade with strings attached known as the EU is just about to start the 3rd world war.

Sponsored Links
No, not just three things. Three things in the last week.
Also sleaze and a number of other things since he has been in - brexit done is an example - you may have noticed that some of it hasn't been.

The great new food for the UK plan. Postponed as it will increase prices. Introduce our own checks too. Part of this appears to be to get GM in.

A thorough examination of covid handling might probably prove interesting too.

Boris has ****ed up Brexit.
The EU has called his bluff.
The facts are, if the people of the UK want to be a truly sovereign independent state, then they is going to be conflict with EU.
The EU is expanding exponentially, they are now tapping up Georgia for potential membership.
The stronger the EU becomes, the weaker Britain becomes.

EU or its predecessor the common market was a good idea at first.
Nothing wrong with a common trade area, as long as sticks to its original Misson.
As it has done...

Unless of course you don't believe that members of the EU are still sovereign states?

How was the UK able to leave if the EU ruled everything?

This new manifestation of trade with strings attached known as the EU is just about to start the 3rd world war.
You truly have lost the plot...

Could you tell us exactly how the EU is ' just about to start the 3rd world war'?

I think he'll be 'asked' to leave within the next 24 hours. Not confirmed, however reports are saying a delegation is planning to meet with him tonight ... including Nadhim Zahawi. I think his (Nadhim's) face during PMQs etc speaks volumes.

As it has done...

Unless of course you don't believe that members of the EU are still sovereign states?

How was the UK able to leave if the EU ruled everything?

You truly have lost the plot...

Could you tell us exactly how the EU is ' just about to start the 3rd world war'?
They already have in Ukraine.

Russia started a war by invading Ukraine

Just like, with its Nazi allies, it started a war in 1939 by invading Poland.

I have a question.
Why all this hatred for Boris? Is this something being drummed up by media? To what end?

The only thing he lied about is attending a party in his own house.

You've already forgotten his red bus?

And the "no documentation for goods exported from GB to NI?

How about the new hospitals?

The fifty thousand extra nurses?

The oven ready deal?

Proroguing Parliament?

I think he'll be 'asked' to leave within the next 24 hours. Not confirmed, however reports are saying a delegation is planning to meet with him tonight ... including Nadhim Zahawi. I think his (Nadhim's) face during PMQs etc speaks volumes.
Like the way they shouted out "Bye, bye, Boris!" as he scuttled off out of the chamber immediately after Javid's resignation speech. Hint, or what?

Boris has ****ed up Brexit.
The EU has called his bluff.
The facts are, if the people of the UK want to be a truly sovereign independent state, then they is going to be conflict with EU.
The EU is expanding exponentially, they are now tapping up Georgia for potential membership.
The stronger the EU becomes, the weaker Britain becomes.

Boris was not responsible for Brexit. The British public was. He campaigned for it while May and Cameron campaigned against it.
We, the general public, are not stupid.

Sponsored Links
Back