Tories Are Gone.

Johnson has a cabinet of mostly third-rate politicians

Because he only employs those stupid enough or dishonest enough to support him.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel has given him Raab, Truss, Patel and Dorries.

Why did he choose idiot Dorries?

Sponsored Links
Solicitor General Alex Chalk resigns, Nadhim Zahawi appointed Chancellor and Universities minister Michelle Donelan appointed Education Secretary, Steve Barclay appointed Health Secretary.

Boris told a meeting that 'tonight's events' will make tax cuts easier to deliver, obviously referring to Sunaks departure.

Meanwhile, the Durham Police need to get their finger out.

Meanwhile, the Durham Police need to get their finger out.
Yes indeed. Why has it taken so long to prosecute Dominic Cummings? Come on Durham! Or maybe they are taking a leaf out of the Met's handbook - only sending out a proportion of the questionnaires, not interviewing people properly (or at all) and only issuing a small percentage of the fines that they should have

Sponsored Links
Nadine Dorries Quote 001.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've got to hand it to the girl, she's good enough to be on the circuit - of comedy clubs

One could be forgiven for thinking that one of the first questions asked by a local tory party chair person to a prospective parliamentary candidate is, "are you in any way a pervert"?...

If the reply is an affirmative one, the reply is probably "good, you'll fit right in. Let me show you the ropes"!

"Tory minister Lord Nicholas True read out a statement in the upper house on Tuesday defending the government’s commitment to high standards in public life, in which he seemed barely able to believe what he was saying. Baroness Natalie Evans, Conservative leader in the House of Lords, joined in the laughter."

FT.com

“I can’t see there being a ‘Boris loyalists slate’,” said one former cabinet minister. “Who’d be on that?”

View attachment 273843
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've got to hand it to the girl, she's good enough to be on the circuit - of comedy clubs
I SOooo wish she'd become health secretary. I can picture her first major public statement ...

'I know the public is very dissatisfied that the NHS was fully privatised in 2010 and there is also dissatisfaction that G4S was awarded the national contract to run it. That is why I've today ordered a full investigation with a view to bringing elements of the NHS back into public ownership.'

(Nadine smiles, starts to walk away from the mic. Her PA tries to catch up behind her 'emmm, Nadine ...')

"Tory minister Lord Nicholas True read out a statement in the upper house on Tuesday defending the government’s commitment to high standards in public life, in which he seemed barely able to believe what he was saying. Baroness Natalie Evans, Conservative leader in the House of Lords, joined in the laughter."

FT.com

“I can’t see there being a ‘Boris loyalists slate’,” said one former cabinet minister. “Who’d be on that?”

Ironic it was Lord True. LIke the puzzle where you're told things by liars and non-liars and have to work out who's lying.

Vote Larry.

Expect another trance of resignations at 11.55am, 5 minutes before PM questions in Parliament.

Just resign Boris and leave the way clear for someone with some morals and a clear view of the direction that the country needs to go in.

There has been 18 resignations from positions now. No resignation speech from Sunak yet. Javid's was as expected - being asked to support factors that aren't true having been told that they are. I still wonder if there are other factors specifically health related.

Ukraine - it seems we usually change PM when there is a war.

The groper - chuck him out completely and there would have to be a local election so go for an enquiry instead. Those often take a long time - all for the better. Looks like Tamworth had a brexit gain for the Tory but was held by them in 2010. Margin increasing since.

I have a question.
Why all this hatred for Boris? Is this something being drummed up by media? To what end?

The only thing he lied about is attending a party in his own house.

Sponsored Links
Back