Tories Are Gone.

Sponsored Links
It seems Sunak does like the tax ideas Boris has - some reductions. The back ground info is various MP's getting fed up with statements that are not truthful. The groper problem has just highlighted it. I'm surprised it's taken so long for them to realise.

There is a rumour that the 1922 committee is going to be taken over to change the vote of confidence rules.

Boris and the groper. I'm sorry. With hind sight if I had my time again blah blah blah.

Apparently Truss wants the chancellors job.

Im sure her experience in pork markets will be useful

Sponsored Links
Apparently Truss wants the chancellors job.

Im sure her experience in pork markets will be useful
Nothing wrong with Liz for chancellor. She taught maths at the school that Dianne Abbot went to…….

Nadine Dorries has gone into No10, rumours are she might get health secretary.
The health secretary going may have different reasons compared with some. While not taken seriously by some on here covid rates are increasing and the scot virologist advisor thinks this needs some action the UK ones may too. Boris wont going on his previous attitude.

Seems a couple of parliamentary secretaries have gone too. More expect tomorrow. Boris - trying to hang on until the summer recess.

If all of this wasn't wrecking the country I'd be falling about laughing. Tory never argues amongst themselves. LOL Must have been building up for donkey's years. Labour - unfortunately some times do. I does them harm at times.

When I was a wage slave & worked to make other people rich, I would often instigate a crisis to see how certain managerial prospects handled the situation.

You cannot simulate this approach, my favourite was to superglue the main shop doors shut when a keyholding supervisor (applying to be manager) was due to 'open up' on a busy Sunday !

So I think that I'm well placed to comment on Boris's current crisis.

He really DGAF. Despite losing most of the talent holding him up he will soldier on. If the bloke actually had any desire to make this country a better place then I'd vote for him.

Sponsored Links
Back