Towel Rail next to sink

Sponsored Links
img_0296-jpg.94405
I've looked at the photo - it appears the cable just enters a hole in a plasterboard stud wall a bit hard to tell? Is this finished?

Last edited:
Bathroom zones no longer relate to positioning near a sink. What is next to the other side of the radiator?
The supply must be RCD protected though.
Pretty tatty just poking the flex through the plasterboard. One of these would look a bit better.
full

IP55 = Dust protected and Water jets protected so yes should be OK for a wet room. But 30 kPa is not much pressure, 4.4 pounds per square inch in old money. I know I wash whole of my mothers wet room with the shower head including the ceiling not sure but seem to remember standard water pressure is 1 bar or 14 pounds per square inch so really it should be at least IP56 for a wet room minimum. Really should be IP56K to be on the safe side. Really depends on how you use your wet room.

Sponsored Links
Location relative to the basin is not an issue, but where is the shower in relation to the towel rail? A picture of the whole room would be more useful.

Strange kind of wetroom to only have a couple of tiles above the basin, with a plastered wall and what appears to be wallpaper behind the towel rail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back