towel rails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a new flat. There are the central heating pipes coming up from the floor and these have angled radiator valves. I want to install a towel rail ,without draining the system, but most seem to require fitting straight valves. The distance from the end of each valve is 36.4cm which is smaller than the distance between the valves on most towel rails (40 ar 45cm). Is there any way to attached some kind of fitting that will allow me to install a towel rail that takes the water in and expels it from the bottom???????

Sponsored Links
You just need the right fittings. My kitchen one is like you want! Any merchant should sort you out, you don't need anything fancy.

as i don't really want to drain the system, do you mean there are fittings that will attach to the exsisting valves???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back