TRAC T 45 boiler timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I just moved in to a flat that has a TRAC T 45 installed that controls the boiler. I already looked online on how to configure it, but couldn't find anything.

Can anyone here help me? I am attaching some pictures that I took from it.

IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG
IMG_7299.JPG

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I haven't seen one of those for some time. I think you seem to be missing the operating pins. They clip onto the serrated outer rim to select the on / off times for each day and as they pass under the black wheel, there is a cog that they catch on and click it between '0' and '1' to switch the heating on and off. Is the little triangle bottom left a storage compartment for them.

Hi stem, thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I thought about that little triangle being something of interest, but it is just a plastic piece that covers more plastic:

IMG_7308.JPG

I also tried to move the outer ring with a Philips screwdriver, but to no avail.

Sponsored Links
OK, sorry I thought you might strike lucky.

The outer ring is fixed, probably moulded as a single part with the casing. The pegs fit over it and are held in place by the slots.......or they would be if you had them.

A new timer will probably be in order. You don't say if you have bought the property or are renting it. If the latter, then it will be a job for the landlord.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back