Train eviction video: 'Big Man' is charged

Well, if you think about it.
If his journey was illegal there would be a case against him too.

As there is not.....................

You liberal do gooder!

Sponsored Links
Nope, they cant even push anyone in a riot situation without being prosecuted. ;)
Does the word 'kettling' mean anything to you?

Sadly probably not, as most police apologists refuse to see the obvious...:rolleyes:

Yep.
It's a means of getting all shop smashing, graffiti spraying, fire lighting, teddy bear hugging, looting, f*ckwits in one place. :LOL:

But I don't see your point.

Yep.
It's a means of getting all shop smashing, graffiti spraying, fire lighting, teddy bear hugging, looting, f*ckwits in one place. :LOL:

But I don't see your point.
Of course you don't....

So who said...."they cant even push anyone in a riot situation without being prosecuted. "....?

And yet here we have an admission of false imprisonment without.....yep, you've guessed it - prosecution!

Do try harder LMB.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
2 guys who incited violence (which didn't take place) on facebook got 4yrs...

A train conductor who incited violence (which took place), and the person who committed the violence should get what?....

Assuming of course that the scales of justice are balanced.... ;)

Well, if you think about it.
If his journey was illegal there would be a case against him too.
As there is not.....................!
Lord knows why you are so daft at times ;) The thing is that there is presumably no longer any sufficient evidence that his journey was illegal, which seems a satisfactory reason to now prosecute the "big man" since he has interfered with due legal process.

Maybe you and you thick violent thug mates should look fot this big man and beat him to a pulp on our behalf. :rolleyes:

The bad news for the big man is if he is proven guilty then regardless of the leniency of the sentence the poor innocent student with the continuing headache (according to his Harley Street doctor) will be able to sue the pants off him. If he owns a house - then he'll have to sell it. The odds are though that he's just a thug Council Tenant - but at least he'll get evicted. :mrgreen:

A bouncer on a saturday night does no worse and there's thousands every weekend turfed out of night clubs like that. I expect you were too.
Would you want them convicted and evicted also?

You're being a bit over zealous are you not?

What would King Solomon have done?

Not by the servant of Scotrail they don't. This poor student gets permanent headaches now.

My heart bleeds for him. He'll have no luck in his future.
He tripped the conductor up before hand.

If it had been you would you have let him off?

Yeah. If I was about to retire I would.

Sponsored Links
Back