Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never gave a **** about America and I still don't give a ****.
Am I abnormal???

Sponsored Links
Well if you are, so are the agitators on here. They don't give a **** about this country

I see what you did there (y)

Prove it. Your ramblings don't make it so.

That's the problem right there in a nutshell.
I've given you links to four different, very creditable people who have mountains of evidence about the stolen election and about the Biden laptop business, and who have made it all available on line.
And those links take you to all of that evidence.
But you are too lazy to go through it and want me to prove it.
You want me to come and hold your hand and lead you through it, no that's not going to happen.
So you can either make the f*cking effort to look for yourself, or carry on sniping like the sucker you are.

Sponsored Links
And those links take you to all of that evidence.

No they don't. Give me just one piece of evidence, or link me to it, make it you're best one. Is that so difficult?

No they don't. Give me just one piece of evidence, or link me to it, make it you're best one. Is that so difficult?
Yes they do.
But as you are either too stupid or too lazy too find it all I will show a video of Trumps vote going down in real time while Bidens goes up by the same exact amount, all on live TV.
A prime example of vote switching, though you'll have to wait a while I'm having me dinner.

A prime example of vote switching, though you'll have to wait a while I'm having me dinner.

Don't bother, I've seen it before and it proves nothing. So how come hand recounts verified the numbers? Or is everyone in on it?

I will show a video of Trumps vote going down in real time while Bidens goes up by the same exact amount

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-theory-claims-supercomputer-switched-votes-in-election/

"On Twitter and Facebook, thousands of users shared a false claim that a CNN video from election night is evidence of the supposed vote-stealing operation in action.

It’s not.

In the video, vote totals for Pennsylvania displayed on screen by CNN can be seen going up for Biden by 19,958 as they go down for Trump by that same amount.

But the error was actually a simple mistake by a research firm that gathers results data for CNN and others; it wasn’t a change in the reporting by election officials. (It’s worth noting, though, that those vote tallies are unofficial tallies, not final, official results.) The mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Edison Research, which provides vote tabulation data to CNN and other networks, said that the moment of Trump dropping by 19,958 was caused by a brief reporting error on its end.

Rob Farbman, Edison’s executive vice president, told us that Edison did receive the correct vote totals from Armstrong County in Pennsylvania through a state feed — which at that point in time was 24,233 votes for Trump and 4,275 votes for Biden. But a team member, while scouring individual county vote totals, then mistakenly entered the county’s totals backwards — 24,233 votes for Biden and 4,275 votes for Trump.

A CNN source also confirmed that the matter came down to vote totals in Armstrong County being briefly transposed in the feed provided to the network, but that the accurate figures were soon restored.

“It was simple human error,” Farbman told us by email, noting the mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Trump has secured 27,340 votes in Armstrong County, compared with Biden’s 8,417. Biden’s lead in the state is about 60,000 votes."

I'll do it anyway seeing as I said I would, it's only fair. Besides this is only one of many, so you may not have seen this one.
I'll set it up for you, just to make certain that even you can't miss what it shows.
It's a forty five second video from one of the main news channels on election night.
There's a guy pointing at a map while there are running vote totals for various states scrolling across the screen.
Pennsylvania is shown and Trump has 1,690,589 votes, Biden has 1,252,495 votes, then it shows other states totals.
When it comes back to Pennsylvania Trump has 1,670631 votes, 19,958 votes less than he had a few seconds earlier.
Biden has 1,272,495 votes, coincidentally, wink wink, 19,958 votes more than he had a few seconds earlier.
If you can't see a problem with that let me give you a clue.
Vote totals are cumulative, you add them on, you do not take them away. Vote totals should never go down.
The votes were being switched from one to the other, there are many such examples and they always favour Biden.
Here is the link I had to upload it to Youtube

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-theory-claims-supercomputer-switched-votes-in-election/

"On Twitter and Facebook, thousands of users shared a false claim that a CNN video from election night is evidence of the supposed vote-stealing operation in action.

It’s not.

In the video, vote totals for Pennsylvania displayed on screen by CNN can be seen going up for Biden by 19,958 as they go down for Trump by that same amount.

But the error was actually a simple mistake by a research firm that gathers results data for CNN and others; it wasn’t a change in the reporting by election officials. (It’s worth noting, though, that those vote tallies are unofficial tallies, not final, official results.) The mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Edison Research, which provides vote tabulation data to CNN and other networks, said that the moment of Trump dropping by 19,958 was caused by a brief reporting error on its end.

Rob Farbman, Edison’s executive vice president, told us that Edison did receive the correct vote totals from Armstrong County in Pennsylvania through a state feed — which at that point in time was 24,233 votes for Trump and 4,275 votes for Biden. But a team member, while scouring individual county vote totals, then mistakenly entered the county’s totals backwards — 24,233 votes for Biden and 4,275 votes for Trump.

A CNN source also confirmed that the matter came down to vote totals in Armstrong County being briefly transposed in the feed provided to the network, but that the accurate figures were soon restored.

“It was simple human error,” Farbman told us by email, noting the mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Trump has secured 27,340 votes in Armstrong County, compared with Biden’s 8,417. Biden’s lead in the state is about 60,000 votes."
You really like the taste of that cool aid don't you, as I said there are any such videos, always in Biden's favour never Trumps. Let me find you another.

If you can't see a problem with that let me give you a clue.

No problem, I explained it all above and gave you the link to show the correct numbers.

Was that your best one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back