Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antifa members were at the front dressed in Trump gear

Why would antifa members try and stop US government declaring a Democrat a winner....dont you think that is a tad unikely?

Sponsored Links
It has everything to do with it. I discussed the specific video you posted and countered the specific claim of votes being switched on live TV. The error ended up with Trump winning Armstrong County which is the specific area of concern in the vote "switch".

You're not very good at this evidence thing are you?
The video I posted showed the total vote counts for Pennsylvania, you only have edison research's word on behalf of CNN that the vote discrepancy originated in Armstrong county. I believe I may have hinted previously that the mainstream media are liars. As I said, the State total is the State total and a forty thousand vote switch does not happen by human error, as explained in that second video.
To answer your question about the vote tally's with the machines....Why do you think Ruby Freeman and her mates stayed behind to stuff the ballot box with fake ballots while no one was looking, do you not think that they had been given a total of ballots that they had to find?

Why would antifa members try and stop US government declaring a Democrat a winner....dont you think that is a tad unikely?
Same as any other protest you may want to discredit : send in some hired guns to kick it off.

Sponsored Links
Circles within circles, wheels within wheels.
There were three things going on that day from what I've heard.
You had the million or so peaceful Trump supporters there who have never caused any trouble at any of their rallys.
You had the Antifa crowd mingling in to cause trouble and make them look bad, allied to the ridiculous over reactions since where they are screaming for Trump to be impeached because of it, after he had given a speech explicitly telling the crowd to demonstrate peacefully.
And from what I have heard, there was another operation going on to lift the laptops off the democrats desks after they had all shot downstairs to hide in the basement and pretend that they were under siege and in fear for their lives.
It seems as though someone had advance knowledge of hat the democrats were planning to do, and from what I heard they got Pelosi's laptop. I have no idea if that is true but it seems to be going around.

I do know that an unarmed young woman was shot dead at point blank range by a police officer while she was trying to climb through a window, offering no threat to his safety at all.
No

it was through a door

I have heard that a police officer suffered a stroke while on duty and sadly died
No

he died from head injuries

Antifa members were at the front dressed in Trump gear and breaking windows to get in
proof?

Wow, begging the question now. If you have any evidence I'd be happy to look at it.
No I've played your silly game enough, there are mountains of evidence, I've given you the links to much of it in the other thread, now you'll have to put your big boy pants on and go and look for yourself.

Here's a little ditty for you that was penned a few days after the election. It couldn't be truer.

No I've played your silly game enough

Yes, actually asking for evidence for any of your stupid theories was silly of me. You're deluded.

donald.gif

No

it was through a door

It was through a window, either a window in a door or window next to a door, I think it was the latter, though I'm not sure off hand.

No

he died from head injuries

Backacha....Proof?

proof?
Watch these two fckers dressed all in black smashing at the windows while the crowd stands peacefully.
Watch the Trump supporters stepping in to stop them.
Listen to the crowd start chanting **** antifa as they realise what's going on.

Last edited:
Yes, actually asking for evidence for any of your stupid theories was silly of me. You're deluded.

donald.gif
No, you're a clown. If I poured the evidence down your throat with a funnel you would deny it's existence.
Sidney Powell has got masses of evidence on line, I've given you the link.
Rudy Giuuliani has got masses of evidence on line, I've given you the link.
Phil Kline has got masses of evidence on line, I've given you the Link.
Patrick Byrne has got masses of evidence on line, I thought I'd given you the link to that but it seems I didn't. But Fck you now you can find that one for yourself.

If I poured the evidence down your throat with a funnel you would deny it's existence.

You claim the mainstream media and all courts are corrupt but cite Sidney Powell's website and some other right wing nut jobs as providing evidence!! You can do better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back