Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Here is another one for you.
This video is a bit longer and it starts off with the same video we've just been talking about.
There is a good explanation as to why this could not been human error, and there are a couple more examples of vote switching after that.
The video at the end shows the vote counts for both going all over the place in real time as somebody was messing with the algorithms to try and make the final vote counts tally.
The raw data from these feeds and others has been analysed by top data scientists from around the world, they all agree that it is statistically impossible for Biden to have won any of those swing states from the position he was in when the counting was supposedly halted for the night. Much less that he ended up winning all of them days later, as they kept pulling fraudulent Biden ballots out of their arses until he was in front.

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Trump-Biden-Vote-Switch

I'd say the people who broke into the seat of power, killed a police officer carrying firearms and packing pipe bombs to overthrow a democratic election might the the traitors, but that's just me.

Are you mad, Trump won the County with the corrected numbers!!
This is like arguing with a three year old.
When I say the ballot switches were always in Bidens favour it means that the votes switched always went Bidens way never Trumps. It has nothing to do with who won the particular county under discussion.
In any case the State totals are what decides who won that State, and all of the county totals contribute to that.
So if Biden gets an extra ten thousand votes in a county that Trump wins, that is still an extra ten thousand votes towards the State total.
That isn't that hard to understand is it?

Sponsored Links
There’s videos and claims saying that 911 was carried out by the US government. Do you believe those as well?

I'd say the people who broke into the seat of power, killed a police officer carrying firearms and packing pipe bombs to overthrow a democratic election might the the traitors, but that's just me.
No it obviously isn't just you, but then that is not what happened, at least not from what I understand.
I have heard that a police officer suffered a stroke while on duty and sadly died, but I know nothing more about that.
I do know that an unarmed young woman was shot dead at point blank range by a police officer while she was trying to climb through a window, offering no threat to his safety at all.
I also know that while the Trump supporters were just reaching the capitol building Antifa members were at the front dressed in Trump gear and breaking windows to get in, and there were Antifa members pictured in the building who were identified as Antifa with direct comparisons to pictures of them at Antifa riots in other parts of the country.

Much less that he ended up winning all of them days later, as they kept pulling fraudulent Biden ballots out of their arses until he was in front.

So how did the recounts all tally with the machine figures, and in a state run by a Republican legislature? You've dodged this several times now.

It has nothing to do with who won the particular county under discussion.

It has everything to do with it. I discussed the specific video you posted and countered the specific claim of votes being switched on live TV. The error ended up with Trump winning Armstrong County which is the specific area of concern in the vote "switch".

You're not very good at this evidence thing are you?

The security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

Thanks NoseyG. You fell for it again.How many times have you scuttled off to spend hours trawling through ****e online . Mug.

they all agree that it is statistically impossible for Biden to have won any of those swing states from the position he was in

you mean pro Trump propaganda sites claim it....

by the way its well known that Trump supporters mostly voted in person because they were immune to covid due to the large quantities of bleach they had drunk

meanwhile Biden supporters voted by post....which for many states weren't counted until after the polling stations closed.

I am awfully surprised you don't seem to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back