Treadmill blows the fuse - wires issue

Sponsored Links
I bought a treadmill with unconnected wires. The seller said the treadmill just stopped. I have replaced the IRFP460C Mosfet on pcb but still is the same problem. Motor start at full speed and blows the fuse after 5 seconds.

Might be helpful if you could provide the make and model.

Sponsored Links
OK - so you are looking for the wiring/circuit diagram for a Carl Lewis MOT25 treadmill with a JD230 controller board.
Google searches suggest that the unit is no longer made and the company no longer exists, so I think the only way you are going to get this going to to find someone who is willing to try to fix it for you - that will probably have to be hands on, it's not something that can easily be done online, unfortunately.

I bought a treadmill with unconnected wires. The seller said the treadmill just stopped. I have replaced the IRFP460C Mosfet on pcb but still is the same problem. Motor start at full speed and blows the fuse after 5 seconds.

Did it stop before or after the previous owner disconnected all the wires? :sneaky:
How did you determine which wires went where when you reconnected them?

Who bodged the 13 amp mains plug fuse into that PCB? Is it blowing the 13A fuse? I suspect the fuse should be much less than that. There appears to be two TO-220 device on the PCB what is the other.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back