triple accessory 47mm back box

mo2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I find one of those ^^. Or is it possible to strap three single ones together?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Try another supplier then - they used to be readily available when I was working for a contractor (10 years ago) I wouldn't have thought they'd have stopped making them. :confused:

No I'm afraid not.Try a search or wait for one of the 'out and abouts' on here to show you the way.My moneys on RF!

mo2

I think appleby make them, but not everywhere stocks them. I've only found them in a small electrical supply shop near me (SW London) and I go every so often and clean them out!

SB

what do the spacers look like?
Do they strap two boxes together or are they so you can mount them right and then remove them?

mo2
The way they work is by joining the 2 boxes together using the 'gap' behind the fixed side lug on each box. They remain in place after fixing.

Like RF's idea too though!

SB

The advantage of the appleby spacers is that they give just enough clearance so there is no (or a negligible) gap between the accessories.

The disadvantage is that you have to fit them in line with the fixed lugs, so there is no adjustment on the accessory once fixed to the box.

http://www.electrium.co.uk/Appleby2003(4).pdf

Not sure if this link will work, but the part number is SB604.

thanks, SB604, it says for 25mm or 35mm, do you think it will work with 47? or will i have to use a shallower one and use longer screws

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back