Truants' Parents Face Docking Of Benefits

The bottom line is that mating pigs give birth to piglets. It's just the same with human trash - and they are the ones that are 'breeding for benefits".

Was your auld feller a pig farmer joe? Is that where he met your mum?

Joe i really hate to say this honestly "but i told you so" you told sooey he was a bad person and now he's having a dig at you, this time tomorrow the pair of you will be playing Rusian roulette.

Sponsored Links
It's time to bring back Borstals with corporal punishment freely available.

Borstal taught bullying, up to two yrs of it. D.C. was bullying, the screws were bullying (sp)

You come out a bit of a fighter or a failure.
Yeah, more Borstals.

If Child Benefit claimants have some money stopped if their child doesn't go to school. Then wouldn't it be a good idea to give it back if the child shows up a school again.

I'll add that it was lucky I made it through school because my parents marriage was violent and dis-functional. So, much so that if I knew now I would have recorded there fights/arguments at 2,3,4am and have them prosecuted for mental cruelty. No wonder I was so tired at school and worried what sort of evening of turmoil I was going home to every, I mean every bloody f-ing day.
I was never ever asked about my home life and why I hardly ever handed in a school homework. School was a relief, but really just a place to go to free my mind of the shyte at home.

So many people should never have children and would never be able to adopt if that was their only way they could have.

Another thing...When a child is in a problem family it could be they have been in it for say 5 years of their life. That could amount to 1/3 of their lives at 15. If they were an adult that equates to say 1/5 to 1/8 and they are supposed to be the ones who know what they are doing.

Put me off having kids. No quality parental roll play.

There were no kids with ADD when I was at school, the cane cured that.

Like I said - pigs breed pigs - so stop them breeding.

Sponsored Links
If Child Benefit claimants have some money stopped if their child doesn't go to school. Then wouldn't it be a good idea to give it back if the child shows up a school again.

I'll add that it was lucky I made it through school because my parents marriage was violent and dis-functional. So, much so that if I knew now I would have recorded there fights/arguments at 2,3,4am and have them prosecuted for mental cruelty. No wonder I was so tired at school and worried what sort of evening of turmoil I was going home to every, I mean every bloody f-ing day.
I was never ever asked about my home life and why I hardly ever handed in a school homework. School was a relief, but really just a place to go to free my mind of the shyte at home.

So many people should never have children and would never be able to adopt if that was their only way they could have.

Another thing...When a child is in a problem family it could be they have been in it for say 5 years of their life. That could amount to 1/3 of their lives at 15. If they were an adult that equates to say 1/5 to 1/8 and they are supposed to be the ones who know what they are doing.

Put me off having kids. No quality parental roll play.

If what you say is true and i've no reason to doubt you i am truely sorry for you and others in the same circumstances, but contrary to your statement about your parenting skills you would probably make a good dad, you know what a sh1t3 dad is like so know what not to do.

The middle classes aren't breeding now , they take a view they can't afford kids however those on benefits cannot afford NOT to have kids..

I always used to wonder how great civilisations went backwards , why we had the dark ages etc etc..

Now I know . The greater populace is generally from the less intelligent gene pool.

This also was the case with the working class of old and the poor in poor countries.

Every great civilisation the world has ever known has collapsed - this one will be no different.
Those that don't learn history's lessons and doomed to repeat them.

Every great civilisation the world has ever known has collapsed - this one will be no different.
Those that don't learn history's lessons and doomed to repeat them.
It's a bit of a leap from school truancy to the demise of civilisation Joe.

Every cataclysm has a small beginning.

If what you say is true and i've no reason to doubt you i am truely sorry for you and others in the same circumstances, but contrary to your statement about your parenting skills you would probably make a good dad, you know what a sh1t3 dad is like so know what not to do.

Thanks pred but Dad was fine. It was the mother who was very, very bad tempered. Traumatic at times. Dad never asked how I felt about family matters. If I went ferral, like bunked off school and become a social problem etc., it would have come out.

Children of crap marriages take on responsibilities/worries/appearances they should never have to.

That's my take on this problem. The children and parents need help not cut money. A very cheap shot way out.

An alternative way of looking at this would be to reverse the emphasis. Thus, instead of saying "we'll take your benefit off you if your child truants", how about saying that everyone has a proportionate amount of benefit removed from them. This is reimbursed depending on the child's attendance, therefore making it a "reward" for a child "turning up for work" instead of a "punishment"?

After all, isn't that what we go to work for - the "reward" of being given money in exchange for our time? It might help some families re-associate benefits as not dissimilar to "wage" and not a "right" under the nanny state benefits culture?

Sponsored Links
Back