Trump caught with more classified documents.

Sponsored Links
Well the way I see it you have to look at the nature of the people involved

Biden had classified docs at his house or were ever which he probably forgot about tis that simple

Trump on the other hand had docs at his house for different reasons
Skullduggery , mischief , applying pressure on others in order to further his self ;)

Probably read hoovers hand book

That's the long and short of it, the commies just don't like him. Another day, another Trump accusation. They'll never get him.
Absolute rubbish.

Biden with, or without classified documents at his home doesn't mean it was ok for Trump to have them at his.

Sounds like a very poor control system, but Trump is still, and should be, under investigation. As should Biden.

i wonder why it was not announced straight away when they were found oh yeah there was an election coming up . more media manipulation regards the democratic party .

Sponsored Links
i wonder why it was not announced straight away when they were found oh yeah there was an election coming up . more media manipulation regards the democratic party .
Oddly, the Republicans had everything going for them, in the run up to the recent mid-terms. Then Trump got involved and cost them dearly.
Greatest gift to the Dems presently, the fat orange moron. (y)

Afaik or as I understand it they have found another batch in bidens care ???

I think the story is interesting. I hope they throw the kitchen sink at Biden. It's a very serious crime if its proved to be deliberate.

daily press briefings karine jean pierre is answering nothing looks like a rabbit caught in headlights

It’s interesting how Brexit supporters like Trump.

What similarities are there between: Johnson, Trump, Farage………they are all lying grifters.

What sort of people approve of liars: the easily conned? or those with a lack of morals?

It’s interesting how Brexit supporters like Trump.

What similarities are there between: Johnson, Trump, Farage………they are all lying grifters.

What sort of people approve of liars: the easily conned? or those with a lack of morals?
and Biden doesnt lie or is it early onset dementia so doesnt count, look at his recent ramblings about awarding his uncle the purple heart.
Jesus he cant even get the fact of how his own son died correct , saying he died in Iraq

and Biden doesnt lie or is it early onset dementia so doesnt count, look at his recent ramblings about awarding his uncle the purple heart.
Jesus he cant even get the fact of how his own son died correct , saying he died in Iraq
Who cares, we've got enough problems of our own to worry about.

80 is far too old to be president, doesn't matter who it is.

Who cares, we've got enough problems of our own to worry about.

80 is far too old to be president, doesn't matter who it is.
you must to comment . did you miss who the topic is about ?

Sponsored Links
Back