Trump home raided

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Must be something substantial to warrant it? Smoke and no fire?

Be interesting to see what develops.

Sponsored Links
What did he expect. Did what no other ex president has done by shredding letters and other paperwork in the White house before leaving office and taking 15(?) boxes of papers home. He really thought the rules didnt apply to him!
If the investigation carries on long enough then that will bar hom from running for re election.

If the investigation carries on long enough then that will bar hom from running for re election.
One can only hope. I wonder if something similar will happen with de Pfeffel, here?

Sponsored Links
According to the FBI, some of the documents are so secret, they defy description without clearance.
granted, one side only but I know who I would tend to believe.

I have a grave concern that this 'witch-hunt*' will embolden him, and inflame his shoe-size IQ followers even more.

*As Drumpf sees it

Last edited:
OT but if he runs again and wins, he'll be 78. Ok, he might not be on a par with Biden re level (or lack) of cognitive ability, however even the great orator Trump might no longer be on his A game at that age. What goes around sometimes comes around and all that ...

Must be something substantial to warrant it? Smoke and no fire?

Be interesting to see what develops.
dont forget they impeached him twice on a whim . FBI been proved liars over the russian misinformation and bidens boys laptop

Its a terrible shame that the person Trump chose to lead the FBI is so clearly biased against him. Holding him to account for failing to protect classified information is completely unreasonable. Nadine Doris will be weighing in any moment now.

The FBI using a no-knock warrant on the former President and frontrunner for Republican nomination is definitely interesting.

We need Dork Lard to come on now and hint that he knows all about it. :rolleyes:

dont forget they impeached him twice on a whim . FBI been proved liars over the russian misinformation and bidens boys laptop
I'm not saying he is guilty, but your view is predictable of many right wingers

Try
"To get a search warrant, first the FBI has I'm sure many layers of review because this is no ordinary matter. This is something unprecedented in American history. So after it goes to many layers of review at the FBI, then it would go to a judge, where prosecutors would have to show that there is probable cause that a crime has occurred and that there's evidence at Mar-a-Lago of that crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Who do you think gave the FBI the tip off.
I didn’t think of that! Trump, like Alan Sugar, probably also has a picture of Dork on a dartboard in his home. You do know he claims to be responsible for the apprehension of Gary Glitter, don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back