Trump home raided

Desperation or a ploy to gain traction

Trump says he will pardon Capitol rioters

"I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons. Full pardons," the ex-President said on Wendy Bell Radio. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many,"
He is a loose cannon.

For those comments alone he needs to be barred from any position of power. No justifications at all for saying it, regardless of which side of the political spectrum you sit on

Sponsored Links
Large number of Items found marked Secret or Top Secret.
Many not even in secure storage in the house.
Oh no.
Some were even intermingled with clothing

Most of them were empty folders.
Well he has to put those really long ties somewhwere.

He is a loose cannon.
Handing Trump the power of the US presidency was an absolute hoot. A bit like giving a truck full of opioids to an addict or a playground full of kiddies to a paedo, or a full military arms cache to a psychotic murderer. There a few on the planet least qualified to deal with the position of presidency and no one more unique in his inability to deal with losing the presidency.
As filly has pointed out, it's an absolute boon watching it all play out.

So, good news Trump fans, he didn't have confidential documents in those boxes. He just had empty folders!

Of course that must mean that he never took the documents at all, just boxed up the empty folders from which the highly sensitive papers shouldn't be removed. It doesn't mean at all that hundreds of pages of highly sensitive paperwork has been hidden in other parts of Trump's properties.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't mean at all that hundreds of pages of highly sensitive paperwork has been hidden in other parts of Trump's properties.

I would be digging up that coffin that has been planted in Mar a Lago grounds. Was Trumps wife not cremated yet 10 coffin bearers carried the coffin.

It doesn't mean at all that hundreds of pages of highly sensitive paperwork has been hidden in other parts of Trump's properties.
Or sold. When you have the prospect of $900 million in loans due to be repaid in the coming years, it makes you do some stupid things.

The fat orange tw^t is a walking hand grenade.

Or sold. When you have the prospect of $900 million in loans due to be repaid in the coming years, it makes you do some stupid things.

The fat orange tw^t is a walking hand grenade.
I suspect if he has sold the secrets to Putin, a contract will be put out to take trump down. There are proud countrymen who are quiet but put the country first instead of thinking of self.

My three year old grand daughter has more reasoning power than the orange blob

Sponsored Links
Back