Trump succeeded

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where other previous administrations have failed. ;)

Kim il jung has now holding talks with the south Koreans. Yep credit due to Trump .

the hardest sanctions ever imposed on the North , threats with an all out nuclear war ;)

Trump has had to deal with the ***t that clinton, bush & Obama ignored

Sponsored Links
You should start a Trump fan club, you could call its members Fanatical Ardent Republican Trumper'S

Last edited:
You should start a Trump fan club, you could call its members Fanatical Ardent Republican Trumper's

credit were credit is due imho

Personally I was all for dropping a bomb on kim il watsit , it may still happen ?

credit were credit is due imho

Personally I was all for dropping a bomb on kim il watsit , it may still happen ?

And kill 25 million people and that would be on the Korean peninsula alone. Your as f*****g maniacally mad as the Trump idiot. But then you people who only post on this forum for effect are.

Sponsored Links
And kill 25 million people and that would be on the Korean peninsula alone. Your as f*****g maniacally mad as the Trump idiot. But then you people who only post on this forum for effect are.

:rolleyes::LOL:

well i must admit i did reconsider as there would have been a shortage of navien boiler spares & spares for Hyundais .

Both made in South Korea

" you people" :)

Last edited:
Back