well looks like

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trump and Kim Il Jung are going to have face to face negotiations over this nuclear missile caper ?

Seems like all out war has been put on hold for now ?

Sponsored Links
Only the nutcases (were you one??) thought that killing 25 million people on the Korean Peninsula, not too mention the rest of the world, was a good idea. Having said that these "negotiations" haven't happened yet.

If they meet, it would be a huge coup for Kim the rocket man. Especially since the North Koreans are fed a diet of total propaganda.

The meeting could only be on neutral ground.

Im surprised Corbyn hasnt met him already -he likes despotic regimes, although Im not sure even Corbyn could refer to him as 'a champion of social justice' :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Trumps tough talking has paid off.
Stand down or we'll blow you to smithereens.

The lwr would probably have bent over back wards to accommodate the nk dictator.
Dumb lwr.

Only the nutcases (were you one??) thought that killing 25 million people on the Korean Peninsula, not too mention the rest of the world, was a good idea. Having said that these "negotiations" haven't happened yet.

yes ;)

:)

Bet KJ intended to get it to this point from the very beginning. Threw away $30m on rockets knowing that Trump will give them a lot more in concessions for dropping a non existent Nuclear program - which they'll continue developing in secret.

Bet KJ intended to get it to this point from the very beginning. Threw away $30m on rockets knowing that Trump will give them a lot more in concessions for dropping a non existent Nuclear program - which they'll continue developing in secret.

could be right ?? will end up bombing him any way ? just a question of when not if (imo)

The Korean's eat dogs, I was told that in some cases they boil them alive, something to do with making them taste better.
For that alone I hope Trump boils Kim and his supporters alive.

The Korean's eat dogs, I was told that in some cases they boil them alive, something to do with making them taste better.

When I said to my Korean friend that a dog is not just for Christmas

he's said
"To right we have one most Sundays"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you were about to say that he makes it stretch a week.

so do the Chinese and eat cats as well :eek:

Boiling live lobsters is acceptable?

Sponsored Links
Back