Trying to buy small taps for toilet basin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace the small taps in our toilet basin, but when I look online, I can't seem to find any sellers that stock them. Are they called by a specific name, or just no longer available? I ordered a set on eBay based on their description (toilet basin taps) but when they arrived, they were too big and better suited to a kitchen sink.

Any links or advice is welcomed... :)

Sponsored Links
Why not head for B&Q, Wickes etc where they have a series of taps on display? At least you'll be able to see whats on offer.
John :)

It looks like I'll have to, it's just that you can often pick them up used online for much less than you pay in high street stores, and I'm not looking for ugly contemporary designs :rolleyes:

Go on the Bristan web site, they do everything from the old cross head design onwards :)

Sponsored Links
A pair of cheap basin taps could cost you as little as £15 new. Go to any plumbing merchant and ask for their help in choosing a pair. They'll be better quality and better value than B&Q.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back