tumble dryer/fridge freezer

all power goes in the t/d and also the f/f...they are on a two gang, nothing trips, no fuses go, and f/f eventually relights,

Glad you found your problem, I'm just going to defrost my freezer, as my tumble drier keeps going off …………. :confused: bonkers :LOL:

DS

Sponsored Links
well you are the experts, especially this lad above, i am assuming the t/d was having a wee moment whilst shutting down each time which was upsetting the f/f??? on the circuit, i dont have the answers..........i tried them both independently on the same socket for ages with no problem for ages once i felt id spotted the problem, and consequently both together for a couple of hours this afternoon whilst drying washing, not one problem, i imagined the lad above would have more insight than me, maybe he just went for the answer that would most need me to call out an electrician lol, keep her lit lads and thanks again :)

i see youve been thanked 181 times deadshirt, thats some going considering :)

Sponsored Links
Trying them separately is a reasonable diagnostic technique, but then your conclusion goes downhill from a scientific point is view. there's no technical translation of "wee moment" and regarding the "upsetting" the members on here are trying to point out that that's another way of saying an overload going on due to something not up to spec. If that's your extension lead turn Chuck it out before it catches fire, if it's your wiring then it's a job for an electrician.
If you want to do your own research just Google "faulty wiring house fire"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back