Tunstall intruder alarm TS5160

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Tunstall TS5160 intruder alarm. This needs resetting. We do not normally set the alarm. Few weeks ago each time the main electrical switch tripped the alarm sound went off. This was stopped by entering the user password. Few days ago the alarm sound will not stop even after entering the user password.The message on the alarm panel was Reset 02 mono. In fact after few attempts on entering the password the PAD TMP message appeared with big outside alarm sound.I had to disconnect the electrical supply to the main control box to stop the alarm sound.I replaced the battery YUSA and two glass fuses in the main control box .I also tried the engineers password 9999 without any success. Still Reset 02 M0N0 message come with the alarm sound.Please help.
Pynadath

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back