Turns out Trump is a diynot fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Johnny, could I advise a basic course in supply & demand.
According to you & your brother, if there was an ample supply of houses, more supply than demand..... it wouldn’t affect the price of houses. Is that what you actually believe. And you wonder why everyone laughs at you.

If you remarked to the brothers grimm that it was daylight, they would argue that it was night. Keep it up boys, you’re living up to your reputation.

Sponsored Links
It’s just if you can’t understand what happened in this country & deny that free moment affected wages I wonder what country you live in.

Has he ever mentioned anything about himself on here? Family, weather, job, car. Festive & I were “back in the day” Dove lovers I reckon.
John, reveal something about yourself.
lol ah funny i guess if you never had a loved up dove experience that would 'rush' right over your head.

Just shows how much you know Nosey.
Clueless.......... eh Festive.

I’m not hating anyone Nosey. Have you ever wondered why Johnny never mentions anything regarding what happened that day..... or where he went on holiday..... someone at work.... Nothing. Noseall, “Sometimes” I don’t agree with you..... but at least I know you are real. You give YOUR opinion & believe it or not I respect that.
Johnny boy just copies some article from somewhere. Weird.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This has become a personal abuse thread.
Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back