twin wall flue

1 Aug 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me how I go about getting a certificate if I fit my own flue system ..We have no chimney and are having a multi fuel stove, we have had 2 HETAS guys out to look at the work and because our loft is tiny no one wants to commit to doing it. As I have done the rest of the house ,new bathrooms through this space I could easily fit my own flue but need to know about regs
Sponsored Links
For HETAS, if you don't use a registered installer, then you can just use the Building Notice route, and the council will check the work.

The approved documents will detail requirements

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links