two toothbrushes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all. I am after an electrical accessory for a bathroom that is able to charge 2 toothbrushes at the same time. Does anyone know of such a product and if so where can I purchase one from?

Sponsored Links
Why can't you just charge them alternatively when needed? They don't need to be on charge all the time at the same time.

Morning all. I am after an electrical accessory for a bathroom that is able to charge 2 toothbrushes at the same time. Does anyone know of such a product and if so where can I purchase one from?

Hi Davisss

I was looking for one similar when i did my bathroom last year but i dont think you can get one due to the transformer in them. My advise would be to fit 2 of them side by side or on oppostite sides of the bathroom or you can get those vanity units with a socket built in then just fit an extra 240/110 socket. Things might have changed since last year but i couldnt find one anywhere. The charge will stay in them a good few weeks so you could just charge them alternative. Top Tip if it doesnt work, before ripping into the wiring with a volt meter just make sure someone hasnt plugged it into the 110 volt socket. (speaking from experience here)

Hope this helps

Thanks for the quick replies. It was a request from a customer! I have had no joy looking around this morning. I shall break the news accordingly.

Sponsored Links
There are no "dual" 230 V shaver sockets (note they are designed to charge/power shavers, not toothbrushes but some will cope with toothbrush charging too).

There sockets that have both 110v and 230v sockets have an interlock so you cannot use both sides at the same time. I expect this is to limit the current as (IIRC) they are only rated at 20VA.

Several brands of toothbrush have twin chargers available that plug into a single outlet and can be purchased separately. This is for a Braun, but I know other manufacturers make them too.

A lady customer objected to the stubbly face logo on the shaver point and said it was sexist. :rolleyes:

I didn't ask what logo she would have for the parts she was going to shave.....

A lady customer objected to the stubbly face logo on the shaver point and said it was sexist. :rolleyes:

I didn't ask what logo she would have for the parts she was going to shave.....

Maybe she wanted this one, as posted by RF a while back...

His:

da0eee68.jpg

Hers:

hers.jpg

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back