txting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't stand texting, my fingers are much too big for those tiny buttons. I just downloaded some software to allow texting from pc. It cost me 10 euros (£6.90) for 100 texts credit. Works a treat. Sent a text from pc to my own phone and it took 1 second to arrive.

Sponsored Links
When I was in the mobile phone business, I had a prog. that was free text messages. The good thing about it was the speed at which you could create & send messages. THE BAD THING was it was very easy to send a message to the wrong person. I only did it the once. Then the divorce started. :LOL:

You can, in theory, get free ones at http://www.cbfsms.com/ but it won't work if you have any form of pop-up blocking....

I've just got a Samsung D800 and the keys are so gimpy and small that doing anything not on the menus or from the phonebook is next to impossible*. I can link it to my computer with a cable or bluetooth though and then text from there.

* If you have a big fat thumb

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
I just downloaded some software to allow texting from pc. It cost me 10 euros (£6.90) for 100 texts credit.
I'm with O2, and their website has an SMS facility, with 30 free per month.

Can also buy more - 100 texts from them costs £4.50.

ban-all-sheds said:
hermes said:
I just downloaded some software to allow texting from pc. It cost me 10 euros (£6.90) for 100 texts credit.
I'm with O2, and their website has an SMS facility, with 30 free per month.

Can also buy more - 100 texts from them costs £4.50.

Yes I found a few cheaper ones but they seem more complicated, with this one I just open the programme, type the message and it can access the MS Outlook address book for the destination number. It sends the text using Outlook.

I've got a Sony Ericsson P900. Anyone fancy a game of chess?

Back