tyre wear on kia sedona

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
last year i took my sedona for it's first mot, before the warranty ran out. i used my local garage and they gave me an advisory on the near side ball joint . i promptly took it to the main agents and they said all was aok. this is now my second mot and have had new tyres on the front for about 10 months and have noticed that the near side front is wearing on the outer edge. could any one give a reason and cure for this problem. also when i first purchased the car from the main agents , the same tyre was showing the same signs of wear.

Sponsored Links
or the toe in/ out away at some point and tracking done before you got car ?

advisory is just that.... it means keep an eye on it, not a failure but be aware it MAY need replacing. No wonder the main dealer said it was fine, they would have to pay for it to be fixed !!!For peace of mind get it done and the tracking/ balancing

Sponsored Links
hi from chris i have had my tracking done again! it was only checked last time . fitter said it was toe in slightly. have had 2nd mot at main dealers this time with full xploratory of steering and suspension. nothing wrong anywhere!. advisory on worn n/s front tyre, it was expected but have left it on till i am happy that tracking has done the trick . by the way, kia said that if ball joint had been bad they would have changed it under good will policy, even though my car is now out of warranty. cool eh!. thanks to all.

Back