U2

i amgoing to get slated for bring him up but did little reaserch the most sucessful musican ever is

sir cliff richard

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
right you know pelt me with methotrical stones for mentioning him
report me to the mods for hanging

and in hay day :eek: he was nearly as big as elvis :oops:

oh well

long live iron maiden

Sponsored Links
merely the best publicised

Real talent never needs publicity though and any publicity spent on the music (if you could call it that) in those links would be a complete waste. ;)

I hate to p**s on your strawberry's but real talent needs publicity just as unreal talent does.

You love pi$$ing on my strawberry's but you're right on this (rare) occasion.
There are thousands upon thousands of VERY talented individuals who never get that "break" or are happy without it. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't get that one-in-a-million shot, you have no chance of being noticed.

Any publicity would still be a waste on nicks utube links though.
:LOL: :LOL:

Isnt popular music measured by way of the charts? There are lots of more popular , better, bigger selling names than those in the charts.

merely the best publicised

Real talent never needs publicity though and any publicity spent on the music (if you could call it that) in those links would be a complete waste. ;)

I hate to p**s on your strawberry's but real talent needs publicity just as unreal talent does.

You love p**sing on my strawberry's but you're right on this (rare) occasion.
There are thousands upon thousands of VERY talented individuals who never get that "break" or are happy without it. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't get that one-in-a-million shot, you have no chance of being noticed.

Any publicity would still be a waste on nicks utube links though.
:LOL: :LOL:

Yes , I know I'm right, you dont have to tell me.
Thanks anyway though.

Sponsored Links
Isnt popular music measured by way of the charts? There are lots of more popular , better, bigger selling names than those in the charts.

Almost certainly not these days. Charts are only rated by legal downloads. If they bothered to add illegal downloads into the equation, almost non of these bigger selling names would ever make it into the charts. Only a few years ago, it would take less than 40,000 sales of a new single to see it enter the top half of the charts,,, 30 yrs ago it would have taken at least 100,000 to have made it to the bottom half of the charts.

AC/DC for me. Had all their albums on vinyl when I was at school in 1980
and bought them on CD a few years ago. Usually play 'em in the car on the way home from work on a friday. Superb!

AC/DC for me. Had all their albums on vinyl when I was at school in 1980
and bought them on CD a few years ago. Usually play 'em in the car on the way home from work on a friday. Superb!

bon scott era of course. brian does his best bless him but he is seriously lacking in the singing department.

Sponsored Links
Back