U2

I

imamartian

they're on live at Glasto now (on beeb2). introduced as the best band in the world - really? :eek: i don't think so.

Some of their old stuff is without doubt brilliant... but... what are they these days? four old blokes, two of which you would walk past in tescos without a second glance.

And are they pop music? they're not rock. mediocracy abounds !!!

Sponsored Links
iron maiden are the best band
u2 can just run to hills
why we take duaght to the sluaghter

they're on live at Glasto now (on beeb2). introduced as the best band in the world - really? :eek: i don't think so.

Some of their old stuff is without doubt brilliant... but... what are they these days? four old blokes, two of which you would walk past in tescos without a second glance.

And are they pop music? they're not rock. mediocracy abounds !!!

I am no U2 fan, but Jo Whiley introduced them as the biggest band in the world did she not, which may be true, or not

Sponsored Links
iron maiden are the best band
u2 can just run to hills
why we take duaght to the sluaghter

do you REALLY believe that Maiden are the best band in the world? Take away the fact that you love them more than your own heart beating...

so are they more successful than Floyd or Zep? More skillful than Purple? more iconic than Metallica? more popular than Take that? i don't think so.... but they are quite good

Have to say, i walked out of room after 'real thing'.
Fat gimmer with the oversized gigs on - needs to call it a day.

Floyd, Maiden. Zep.
The real deal, not some over zealous paddy who thinks he is "Sting", another tosser if you ask me.

i've never liked Pink Floyd, but i do accept they'd be up there for best band in the world.....we all know most of their songs... whereas with U2, they had an amazing period, but their recent stuff is rubbish.

haha @ old people thinking old 70's bands are cool and still great :LOL:

I have memoies of seeing Hawkwind at Stone Henge.
And folks smoking smartie tubes full of 'shtuff'.

Sponsored Links
Back