UK- India trade deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amusing that after the US and the UK seek closer ties with India, the EU has decided not to ratify their investment deal with China and follow us.
Ha ha ha ha

Your Brexit bulls hit never ends

Sponsored Links
My grandparents were Indian.
So, I will say this - Pakistanis and Indians do look different. I can look at someone and say where they are from. It's the shape of the face and a general look that is a tell-tale sign.
Saffers and English don't look similar, do they ?

South Indians are short and dark. They also have certain hairstyles that they stick to dynasty after dynasty! They are also aggressive and are quick to get into a quarrel. Beyond Bangalore, rest of South India should be annexed as they add little to the Indian economy.
That's why a disguise is needed. :rolleyes:
Oops, I forgot that some on here have the ability to differentiate economic migrants from genuine asylum seekers, on sight, at fifty paces. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
India unfortunatley voted in the Hindu Nationalist Fundamentalist BJP party run by Modi. A truly reprehensible person with his divisive politics. The rise of populists and nationalists everywhere - look at the state they are leaving their countries.

As to the deal - it reduces tariffs on items we don't export to India just how we reduced tariffs on stilton which we don't export to Japan.

It's a cheap parlour trick - read the headlines but not the details. Kahnemann was right.

Back on topic, terrorists are usually from Pakistan

South Indians are short and dark. They also have certain hairstyles that they stick to dynasty after dynasty! They are also aggressive and are quick to get into a quarrel. Beyond Bangalore, rest of South India should be annexed as they add little to the Indian economy.

Android will be telling us next that he doesn't ooze racial prejudice and discrimination.

Android will be telling us next that he doesn't ooze racial prejudice and discrimination.

I give up! My comment was in reaction to Terrorists are from India. Now, the thread is going in a different direction lol

I give up! My comment was in reaction to Terrorists are from India. Now, the thread is going in a different direction lol
You comment was to criticise and smear a people based on their origin and ethnicity.

Do you know a word for that?

It's a cheap parlour trick - read the headlines but not the details

Like trying to make out it's a trade deal with India, which it isn't.

They did the same with UK Japan deal.....claiming had 70 or so Geographical indicators.....but that was a lie. The deal included the same 7 as we already had with EU Japan deal and the others were "future negotiations".

Sadly brexers are entirely happy to be fed lies.

Like trying to make out it's a trade deal with India, which it isn't.

They did the same with UK Japan deal.....claiming had 70 or so Geographical indicators.....but that was a lie. The deal included the same 7 as we already had with EU Japan deal and the others were "future negotiations".

Sadly brexers are entirely happy to be fed lies.

You need to read the work of Kahnemann and Taversky or just watch a few of their presentations.

People make their decision on the description and not the fact.

Keir is an out of touch metroplitan elite - yet he came from a working class background and worked his way up to the top of his industry.

Boris is the guy next door - yet he went to Eton, Oxford and was a member of the ultra exclusive Bullingdon club and his father worked at the World Bank and EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back