UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

Sponsored Links
Made us chuck perfectly good dead fish back in the sea because they were the wrong species and not in our 'quota'.

Sponsored Links
We actually paid to be told what to do by the Frogs and the Krauts? Unbelievable.

You mean that £4.50 bottle I had tonight could have cost me just £3.00 if we were in the EU? Strange that, it’s been £4.50 for at least 5 years so total bullshoite again.

How's the Ukranian family hosting coming along - they with you yet?
Are you really that dense?
If you remember when the gulf war started and petrol prices rose sharply the gulf war was blamed . When the gulf War ended the petrol prices stayed high and did not return to normal prices again.
The same stunt is being pulled off again with ukraine, do you think the prices will go down after ukraines war is ended?

We actually paid to be told what to do by the Frogs and the Krauts? Unbelievable
Are you really that childish?

in any case it’s total bolox, the UK was a founding member and had huge influence in EU.

but you wouldn’t know as all brexers are clueless

not evidence

NHS are losing nurses to private sector because the pay is sh1t
It's mainly doctors consultants and managers that go private and they usually aren't totally lost to the NHS because they agree to work 1 day a week for the NHS and retain their salary.
Do not blame the nurses they are the only ones who don't milk the NHS

Are you really that childish?

in any case it’s total bolox, the UK was a founding member and had huge influence in EU.

but you wouldn’t know as all brexers are clueless
The UK was coerced into joining the EU actually

not evidence

NHS are losing nurses to private sector because the pay is sh1t

Not really, many NHS nurses leave to work for agencies because the pay is much higher, many don't leave the NHS but choose to work for agencies on their weekends or days off, it's legit and they still keep all their pension benefits. I know two nurses who are employed by the NHS but freelance as well, they earn 70-80k a year and shop in Waitrose rather than food banks.
I've posted the pay scales, read them. Average salary for a UK nurse is about 34K (rising to 115K) I wouldn't describe that as sh1t.

Not really, many NHS nurses leave to work for agencies because the pay is much higher, many don't leave the NHS but choose to work for agencies on their weekends or days off, it's legit and they still keep all their pension benefits. I know two nurses who are employed by the NHS but freelance as well, they earn 70-80k a year and shop in Waitrose rather than food banks.
I've posted the pay scales, read them. Average salary for a UK nurse is about 34K (rising to 115K) I wouldn't describe that as sh1t.
If you think nurse's get enough time off to top up their pay with an agency you obviously don't know any nurse's. And claiming you know nurse's earning £80,000 a year proves you are in cloud cuckoo land.
You have been reading the wrong newspaper

If you think nurse's get enough time off to top up their pay with an agency you obviously don't know any nurse's. And claiming you know nurse's earning £80,000 a year proves you are in cloud cuckoo land.
You have been reading the wrong newspaper

I know two nurses, they work for the NHS and freelance, they earn a lot of money. One is a theatre nurse the other is A & E, their basic is high 30K and with freelancing earn between 70-80K.
I don't give a f**k wether or not you believe me, it is a fact. They work long and hard hours for that money and more often than not entails 7 days a week, not everybody can do it, certainly not if you have a family, They happen do be single so they are focused on saving for the future.
Notwithstanding that, the average salary of a UK nurse doing no overtime and no freelancing is 34K.

Sponsored Links
Back