UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

Now they are arguing about jam rags hahaha

We're not now minge eater, we don't need to as we're thankfully no longer in the EU, and that link points out that we couldn't be @rsed to argue about it, even when we were in the EU.

Sponsored Links
The time to change or avoid EU rules is when they are introduced. They are agreed not mandated eg Hungary and oil. Solution found and some others like us need time to change.

Sponsored Links
so 64% think he is trustworthy - that’s a solid rating for a politician

59% think he is decisive - not bad for an opposition leader

57% think he is a strong leader -pretty good for opposition leader during a major crisis
I'm assuming you know thats wrong.

I'm assuming you know thats wrong.
yes of course -I was merely reversing your figures

the reality is Johnson is hard to beat -mostly because liars with no morals are hard to beat and Starmer is not a charismatic character.

but this Conservative government have no ideas to solve cost of living crisis, they lurch from U turn to another

yes of course -I was merely reversing your figures

the reality is Johnson is hard to beat -mostly because liars with no morals are hard to beat and Starmer is not a charismatic character.

but this Conservative government have no ideas to solve cost of living crisis, they lurch from U turn to another
You are a funny one. You post up "reversed figures" knowing it's not that simple and your post is untrue. Then you brush it off when someone smarter pulls you on it. Then you're back to moaning about liars. Here's one for you-Boris is a liability, Labours great asset. So enjoy that instead of moaning like a whore day in, day out.
Serious question. Are you and Noseall the same poster?

U - turn is a term that politicians and political editors use. Learning from your failures, adapting to feedback and changing, taking on board and trying new/other ideas, is what everyone else calls it.

I like it when politicians U-turn, because it means they are listening. I liked it when Labour did it and I like it when the conservatives do it. I'd quite like it, if Vladimir Putin did it.

Reading your post (s) tell me your a fruit cake :ROFLMAO:

Probably due to a lack of education and discipline in your life
If my education and experience makes me a fruit cake, then let me guess, you must Einstein... I won't challenge you on that. You can be a Mottie as well.
Leave science, I wish you all had a little knowledge on History, geography, economics and a very little maths for addition/subtraction/multiplication.

If my education and experience makes me a fruit cake, then let me guess, you must Einstein... I won't challenge you on that. You can be a Mottie as well.
Leave science, I wish you all had a little knowledge on History, geography, economics and a very little maths for addition/subtraction/multiplication.
Who this Einstein bloke ? Was he the bloke who came up with the concept of non stick glue ???

You are a funny one. You post up "reversed figures" knowing it's not that simple and your post is untrue. Then you brush it off when someone smarter pulls you on it.
your opinion

I pointed out the dishonesty of Motorbikings figures

I didnt brush it off -I said exactly how I arrived at those figures (which you dont dispute)

more brexit failure

FUmds-6WAAE3nR9

your opinion

I pointed out the dishonesty of Motorbikings figures

I didnt brush it off -I said exactly how I arrived at those figures (which you dont dispute)
You admitted to moto that you were wrong. You posted it for all to see. I fed you again didn't I . Poo.

Please don't do it the "Mottie" way - Read it fully... After reading the first line, don't assume (and ignore the rest of the contents) Brexit has really helped and benefitted UK.

How is Brexit helping UK airline passengers?

More broadly, in its publication The Benefits of Brexit, the government says leaving the EU means “a better experience for UK air travellers”:
  • Increasing protections, such as access to compensation
  • Enhancing competition
  • Expand passenger choice
  • Increase domestic connectivity to level up the UK

REALITY is what we see today. Like everything else, Bo Jo and his team made these up as well. Bo Jo and his team just told us what they were paid to tell (I didn't tell that, go and ask Bo Jo's own cabinet minister who tells everyone how much donations have come in for conservaties just to have Bo Jo as the PM).

AND Do those benefits exist ????

The government is consulting on reducing passenger compensation for domestic flights.

Competition and passenger choice has been sharply reduced as a result of the number of flight cancellations we are seeing.

Domestic connectivity is much reduced, with an average of 24 cancelled domestic flights daily on British Airways alone.

AND BO JO and the Tories want to move on and get on with the job.

Source - It is all over.

Last edited:
Dire Economic forecast: 2023 UK will have worst OECD growth of 0%

abd the cause: brexit

UK to see slowest growth of developed countries, says OECD​

Sponsored Links
Back