UK police exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow all CrimeBodge's videos and his website is brilliant, but I was disappointed by his latest vid (which the OP posted). It was a lot more spiteful and conspiratorial than usual. I think it's just a bitter reaction to being taken to court a couple of weeks ago by a jobsworth policechild who tried to have him convicted of a public order offense for saying "no sh!t" to him. Fortunately the case was demolished by the court clerk, but still a waste of time and money for all involved. I suspect CrimeBodge will think better and remove or edit the video when he's cooled down a bit.
I prefer police interceptors when the car thieves start crying when the german shepherd dog bites them.. Aint so clever then.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Isn't that the standard that all police officers aspire to now?
It is very sickening yes.
Good job the coppers are nowhere near as bad as in your head,otherwise you would definitely be in some serious s,,ye for the above comments!!!!Another keyboard warrior who thinks making allegations on here is beyond the law!

Not in my head, but easily visible on ye olde tube.

And I'm sure that even this forum is observed by some. :)

Over the years I've dealt with small power-crazy jobs worth cops, treated unfairly, but I've also met some really decent cops. At the end of the day, good luck to them, especially with all the cutbacks. I'd not do that job for all the tea in China that's for sure.

I do get the impression that the police havent always approached stop and search with the right attitude.

Im sure the police interact with more scroats than most of us, but it doesnt do any good doing stop n searches with a negative 'your guilty mate' attitude.

Good job the coppers are nowhere near as bad as in your head,otherwise you would definitely be in some serious s,,ye for the above comments!!!!Another keyboard warrior who thinks making allegations on here is beyond the law!

And that sort of self aggrandising arrogance is the reason why more police are not held to account. There are plenty of scum in the UK, and the police have to deal with them as part of their job, however if they can't deal with them lawfully and legally then they should find another job. It seems you're happy to let the actions of bad police spill over to where it affects genuinely innocent and law abiding people as per the video. I get the impression when you're not lying in bed drifting in and out of deep depression with Cliff Richard playing in the background, your only other enjoyment in life is to see people are as miserable as you.

I do get the impression that the police havent always approached stop and search with the right attitude.

Im sure the police interact with more scroats than most of us, but it doesnt do any good doing stop n searches with a negative 'your guilty mate' attitude.

You get the impression do you ? From your extensive experience ? Does being an old fuker make you the authority on the issue ?

Do you even live in a major city Notch ? I thought you lived in some hollowed out little back-water town in the middle of no where ? I do love it when country bumpkins moralise about big city crime, like you have a fuking clue what you're talking about.

Now now, lets not let this get into an argument and locked.

Group hug everyone, just watchout we don't get accused of some non crime and frisked because of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back