UK to Rwanda asylum plan ruled unlawful

Sponsored Links
This happens regardless of a person's origin...

It's called Corporate Welfare!
Thanks for pointing that out in fact it was rather the point I was making. We're told we have labour shortages but really what the problem is a system whereby people can only work a limited number of hours otherwise they lose their benefits.

Thanks for pointing that out in fact it was rather the point I was making. We're told we have labour shortages but really what the problem is a system whereby people can only work a limited number of hours otherwise they lose their benefits.
That’s only a small number of people

we would still have shortages

Sponsored Links
Let's get Rwanda done. (y)

That's not a bad article, this time! Quite readable. I disagree with his fundamental point, though, that judges shouldn't have a role in this. The Rwandan government have not stuck to their commitments under previous refugee schemes, so I don't see why we should trust them this time.

There is or was some talk about having a referendum ?? About coming out of some human rights caper / organisation ? Which is some how linked to this Ruanda
Caper ???

Saw it on some news paper front page in tescos ??

And it was not the wail ??

Is multi culturism working in your eyes?
Seeing that i just had a lovely bbq with a Scot, Turk, Brazilian and Columbian, i have to say yes, it is.

Seeing that i just had a lovely bbq with a Scot, Turk, Brazilian and Columbian, i have to say yes, it is.
Anecdotal evidence is shot down in flames on here going by experience, I think you might be okay in this instance.

Seeing that i just had a lovely bbq with a Scot, Turk, Brazilian and Columbian
Oh dear, I’m sorry to hear the Iranian missed It because he had been deported to Rwanda

But seriously, when I was much younger, I used to wish that the Muslim community would become more integrated. However, over the years, I've come to realise that it's OK if many of them want to live near each other. There are a few bad apples. But that's the same with white Christians as well.
I'm pretty sure that most UK-born black people sounded pretty much like white people a couple of decades ago.

Now there are third-generation UK-born people, e.g. in East London, that sound like they've just got off a boat from Jamaica. Some of the white kids sound the same too.

Perhaps this IS now the local accent. But it makes them mostly unemployable.

Now there are third-generation UK-born people, e.g. in East London, that sound like they've just got off a boat from Jamaica. Some of the white kids sound the same too.

Perhaps this IS now the local accent. But it makes them mostly unemployable.
Because anyone with a non-RP accent is unemployable? Nice. I expected the prejudice against foreigners but going that extra mile is impressive.

Because anyone with a non-RP accent is unemployable? Nice. I expected the prejudice against foreigners but going that extra mile is impressive.
Sorry you find reality unacceptable.

Haven't you heard how some yoof talk these days? Of all colours, and it barely makes sense, all the wrong forms of verbs, "f" instead of "th". It's basically a contrived poor attempt at Jamaican Patois. They deliberately use words that are grammatically incorrect, together with the pronunciation of a 3-year old. Presumably using actual English means you're square or old.

This is why I say they make themselves unemployable, because they sound retarded rather than foreign.

Sponsored Links
Back