Ukraine counter offensive

Ukrainian artillery at work on Russian positions, near Bakhmut, Donetsk...

1000.jpeg

Sponsored Links
No doubt the Scandanavians will ensure the Ukraine military are supplied with modern winter cloting/kit to fight the good fight.

An analysis by UK experts ?? on shot down Iranian drones said that they contain parts from more than 70 companies from more than a dozen countries

80 % of the parts appear to come from US manufacturers??

2 UK companies parts appear to have been discovered in some of the drones ???

Sponsored Links
The Kremlin has allegedly struck a deal with the mad mullahs to manufacture there drones in Russia

They are to supply the Russians with blue prints and key components ??

The mad mullahs hope that sub contracting the manufacture may allow them to by pass any fresh sanctions ???

Trenches. Mud. Artillery. Trench foot. Dysentry.

Prepare to rerun the Battle of the Somme.

Prepare for Ukranian infrastructure to be taken apart

There is no where in the Ukraine that the Russians can’t hit with missiles

Seems Zelenskyy has said that he expects more missile attacks. Modified surface to air missiles have been mentioned. If correct I'd suspect these are air launched for range but maybe different missiles are used for different areas.

Not much reporting of late. C4 did one. Showed an old piece of Russian kit firing. Not long range. Probably set up for the reporter. Then a USA howitzer with mention of stuff wearing out and needing spares. Seems repairs are done in Poland. Barrels do wear out. Over use was mentioned. Ukrainian soldier casualties high. That has been mentioned before - both sides loosing lots.

Then some sort of UN ish meeting. Transformers and generators to be sent, Power station etc type transformers don't appear to be changed often so I wonder what stocks are like.

Ukraine trying a new form of propaganda. Phone us up and we will tell you how to surrender. Use your mobile. I wonder how much Russian nationalism has been stirred up,

It seems the Russian oil price cap comes into effect on Dec 5th. Last mention I heard anyway. Obviously that will be well below current market prices. I wonder what that will do in respect to other suppliers.

It seems the Russian oil price cap comes into effect on Dec 5th. Last mention I heard anyway. Obviously that will be well below current market prices. I wonder what that will do in respect to other suppliers.
I hear India is buying lots of Russian oil at low prices

Chinese air force joined in with Russian manoeuvers amidst increasing co-operation between the two countries, and China repeated calls for a political settlement this week. 'Robust pragmatism' will be necessary in the face of future aggression, methinx.

*old links, you say. can't have that, can we. deleted.

Last edited:
I hear India is buying lots of Russian oil at low prices
Pass. I think all we know is that the stuff is being bought. Countries in some ways have a choice. Mess up their economy to a variable extent depending who they are and etc.

Fill yer boots.
Some of that is out of date and already mentioned and not many reports from on the ground in Ukraine. Last one from Alj was wont let us in to a city to look. A BBC reporter went entirely around the fronts and reported verbally no footage at all.

Chinese air force joined in with Russian manoeuvers amidst increasing co-operation between the two countries, and China repeated calls for a political settlement this week. 'Robust pragmatism' will be necessary in the face of future aggression, methinx.
No Lavrov has said they will be joining China in that area. What are the USA doing in that area?

There are trade talks between China and the EU. Interesting area. Politics think about trade balances etc. Busineess does thing where profit is maximised. China having a 1.4b population helps them with that. Make there if you want to sell there.

Some of that is out of date and already mentioned and not many reports from on the ground in Ukraine. Last one from Alj was wont let us in to a city to look. A BBC reporter went entirely around the fronts and reported verbally no footage at all.

No Lavrov has said they will be joining China in that area. What are the USA doing in that area?

There are trade talks between China and the EU. Interesting area. Politics think about trade balances etc. Busineess does thing where profit is maximised. China having a 1.4b population helps them with that. Make there if you want to sell there.
It's out of date to you because you've not kept up with the wider picture.

Sponsored Links
Back