Ukraine counter offensive

Err how was putin being backed into a corner, he had already invaded the Ukraine, the Crimea and the donbass and with vast area of Georgia...How can he be backed into the corner , he is the one doing the land grab.
Depends how you read it, i see how you read it. I'm not so bold as to put my head on the block.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Russia said so. Do you think Lavrov is a loose cannon?

How do you know the USA want regime change?

I don't dismiss it at all although I wouldn't call it a provocation. Invasion isn't the answer though.
Are you a subscriber to SCN? You have to be to read that article.
You know it's owned by Alibaba, right?
The largest E-commerce group in the world.
Based in China.
You seem happy to believe anything China says as true but dismiss any Russian news as fake: why so, Denso?

@Odds

Oh, you're a Stalinist are you? That fits your support of Putin and his reconstruction of the Soviet Union as a step to a new Russian Empire
Your comprehension of written English appears to be diminishing, JD. Time for your medication, methinx.

Seems like this Wagner bloke is a bit out of control and not towing the
Line

Putin on the way out ?? Future power struggle ?

Buddy of Putin.

Thinks he can say anything without repurcussions

Putin has been blaming his regular armed forces for the failures of the war he plotted without consulting or informing them.

Being a product of Stalinism, Putin made the mistake of thinking that the invasion would be a walkover. In his formative years he watched the invasion of Czechoslovakia, and heard about the invasions of Hungary, Poland and the Baltic states.

He should have paid more attention to Finland and Afghanistan.

Sponsored Links
Back